Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (Incomplete)

user1

Player nordsigma abandoned rated game in 1v1 when he was loosing against me. My nick is Aqua (in game).

It occurs today saturday 11/jan/2020 at 9 p.m. approx..

He abandoned game for more than 10 mins. and not returned. I was waiting for nothing.

Edited by Aqua
To put date.

• user1 changed the title to Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (Incomplete)
  • 2 months later...

@user1

Hi two disputes to make of guys who quit game without resigning:

@Lictor_Ceasar and @Athol are there usernames. 

Having trouble finding a way to attach the replay on mac but they are saved...

Hi @user1

@Lictor_Ceasar did it AGAIN just now twice in a few hours... left when I defeated him around 20 min...

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 5.04.18 PM.png

Edited by steazy
Update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, jaillanders6 said:

I'm following the instructions in the lobby's MOTD. I'm not sure if I need to supply any game files at this point.

I don't know what the lobby's MOTD says, but if you have a rating dispute and want to report it you should go here: https://wildfiregames.com/forum/topic/67875-ratings-disputes-and-offence-reporting/

The first post will tell you what to do.

@Stan`I don't see the value of this thread; maybe lock it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gurken Khan said:

I don't know what the lobby's MOTD says, but if you have a rating dispute and want to report it you should go here: https://wildfiregames.com/forum/topic/67875-ratings-disputes-and-offence-reporting/

@Stan`I don't see the value of this thread; maybe lock it?

It's used by user1 somehow. I think he has a non public script doing some magic. It has not been disclosed to me. I just know that tampering with it brings thunder :)

59 minutes ago, Stan` said:

It's used by user1 somehow. I think he has a non public script doing some magic. It has not been disclosed to me. I just know that tampering with it brings thunder :)

I found the thread puzzling before, but it gets even weirder. But I totally understand that you don't want to mess with obscure thunder magic by @user1.

@leopard

11 hours ago, Gurken Khan said:

@Stan` @user1 I don't even know what the MOTD might be but I hope it's not pointing to this specific thread...

Spoiler

Of course one could hope that users read a bit more than just the beginning of the thread title, but I have the impression that hope will be disappointed quite often.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...