===[COMMITTED]=== Iberian Unit Textures

wackyserious

I will let you guys decide if the helmet I made is worth to be commited or if we should just retexture from the Coolus on the left, but we will definitely have a iber_helmet_ciggaralejo with its own texture which is an iron with a hint of shade of brown, similar to my helmet.

This is the final piece and the major Iberian rework will be committed, followed by the Lusitanian faction mod rework

012422 - Coolus Helmet (2).jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wackyserious said:

I will let you guys decide if the helmet I made is worth to be commited or if we should just retexture from the Coolus on the left, but we will definitely have a iber_helmet_ciggaralejo with its own texture which is an iron with a hint of shade of brown, similar to my helmet.

This is the final piece and the major Iberian rework will be committed, followed by the Lusitanian faction mod rework

Personally I think they both look great, I'm partial to that shiny metal look. But overall the shape of the one on the right looks better.

Edited by JamesWright
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wackyserious said:

The one of the left without cheek pieces. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TKogumelos said:

The one with the long shield yes but the tricrested no. 

Maybe you should recolorized the helmet to more iron tone or directly change it for a non cheek-padded montefortino. 

Edited by TKogumelos

• 3 weeks later...