===[COMMITTED]=== Iberian Unit Textures

wackyserious

I will let you guys decide if the helmet I made is worth to be commited or if we should just retexture from the Coolus on the left, but we will definitely have a iber_helmet_ciggaralejo with its own texture which is an iron with a hint of shade of brown, similar to my helmet.

This is the final piece and the major Iberian rework will be committed, followed by the Lusitanian faction mod rework

012422 - Coolus Helmet (2).jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wackyserious said:

I will let you guys decide if the helmet I made is worth to be commited or if we should just retexture from the Coolus on the left, but we will definitely have a iber_helmet_ciggaralejo with its own texture which is an iron with a hint of shade of brown, similar to my helmet.

This is the final piece and the major Iberian rework will be committed, followed by the Lusitanian faction mod rework

Personally I think they both look great, I'm partial to that shiny metal look. But overall the shape of the one on the right looks better.

Edited by JamesWright
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wackyserious said:

The one of the left without cheek pieces. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello! Thanks for the lovely eye candies @wackyserious!! :wub: Does anyone know where can I find the texture files and meshes, preferably as .DAE files (please, please, anything but .PMD files :unsure:)? I've tried the trac browser, and unless I've been looking under the wrong directory, the files don't appear to be up-to-date.

Afaik these meshes are originally created in various 3D programs and then "backported" to PMD files? Could someone please provide the .DAE meshes and textures for the Iberian units or at least point me in the right direction for them? Thank you! B)

Edited by tantanmen

21 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

The DAEs are converted to PMDs at game runtime. PMDs are a streamlined and compressed version of the file. The DAEs should be available in the Trac browser though.

Hi, thanks wowgetoffyourcellphone. Sorry, I guess I was looking for some additional equipment that wackyserious created more recently, but I suspect they might not have found their way into the game. If you don't mind me asking, I'm not very familiar with how these units are put together: Are there xml files which detail which meshes need to be assembled to comprise each unit? Sorry to n00b it up, but thanks for your help. :)

1326478747_tracbrower.thumb.png.5e4077df0b264f5b5a7271b93134de8b.png

411314288_041219-Iberians(2).jpg.bfd7ee7b774d680cf041672129996acf.jpg

1228452928_012422-Lusitanians.jpg.13c6567ff0c4570b527bde01e11840ba.jpg

• Like 1