Ratings Disputes and Offence Reporting (Discussion)

gator303

@borg-  This happens on literally any game you play. People do it all the time. if you know your going to lose halfway through the game..you quit so you don't waste time. This isn't something that needs proof. Literally, every single game ever created this happens. This shouldn't be "breaking" rules. It's what people do and it's to be expected. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ethanray94 said:

nah im not ashamed...its just why waste more time getting whooped lol, 

Then resign ;) It's not that people don't want to play ranked matches to the bitter end that's the issue, it's when people quit them (which does suggest that, either willingly or by mistake, they don't want the loss to affect their score).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ethanray94 said:

Maybe this game is different, but any other rts it's not. 

I have to admit that I personally haven't tested it, but as far as I know and have understood it from others there is a difference. If you thought there wasn't, fine, one can't know everything, but to strongly suggest that others are wrong when you don't know for sure... Maybe worth slowing down a few seconds and think about the fact that you might be wrong, will make these conversations a lot nicer both for you and everyone else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1