Who Drive's Around Here?

I thought up of this poll since for the next 4 Saturdays, I go to a Teen Driving Academy to learn how to drive. I went there last Saturday and the instructor talked about the causes of accidents and drunk driving plus showed videos about those subjects (one or two were very disturbing). I'd like to know who here can drive or not and you're free to talk about your driving + training experiences as well.

I know your pain, I don't really want to drive myself. But my Mom worries that she can't keep sneaking out of work so she can drop me off from school any longer. But I guess it's time to face the evil and grim (not to mention congested) future. Sure will take me alot longer to go to school without being in the carpool lane but I can go to any fast food place when I want to (well... until my parents force me to work for money). B)

Good luck Acumen on your 4th attempt at getting a driver's licence. I've heard horror stories of similar teens who had to take that evil DMV tests numerous times.

Actually I'm in my mid-twenties, but thanks for all the encouragement, guys. I'll be taking my test thirteen hours from now. :) But I don't see any reason why I shouldn't pass it; I've been practicing so much lately, I'm starting to change gear in my sleep.