Stella Artis Mod - A OSS Fast RTS

Stan`

not sure if it's completely off-topic, or may be relevant.. nobody had any comment towards the proposal of doing something more cel-shading in style. But, just in case, here's something I've found towards that stylistic direction.

Just ideas, of course. Since it's something anyway different from the core game, I think it could be an opportunity for stylistic experimentation

22 hours ago, Radiotraining said:

not sure if it's completely off-topic, or may be relevant.. nobody had any comment towards the proposal of doing something more cel-shading in style. But, just in case, here's something I've found towards that stylistic direction.

Just ideas, of course. Since it's something anyway different from the core game, I think it could be an opportunity for stylistic experimentation

Nobody here knows how to do that and I don't know how the engine should be adjusted.

50 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Nobody here knows how to do that and I don't know how the engine should be adjusted.

I presume it would work  via making new textures and not through a custom shader, so no engine adjustment should be needed?

Although a shader would make it much easier ofc :D

31 minutes ago, MirceaKitsune said:

Is this still at an idea level, or is there even part of a playable faction implemented or expected to exist soon? The engine is so good and I'd like to see alternative games / mods for it too... something scifi would definitely work to complete the set.

Only ideas. we don't even have 3D models.