Warcraft III Reforged

7 hours ago, Trinketos said:

I expected more things from Warcraft 3 Reforged.

Blizzard selling smoke as always,I miss the old blizzard :(.

Also

Hide contents

What did you expect? It's just a remaster.

We have to acknowledge them that they have make a lot of new models for units that shared the same one. Also creeps that have a different level now have also new models

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, av93 said:

Well, I'm not very fond the over-criticism that sometimes you show here, @Lion.Kanzen, but this time Blizzard-Activision have screwed all way down hard. Poor Warcraft....

over criticism? come on is money. companies sells incomplete games lately. this was unimaginable  many years ago.

• Like 1

Well, I would differentiate between having a low budget and working with an old engine (aoe 1 DE), having and old engine, but more budget and will to support (aoe 2 DE), and stoping the budget at the middle of the developement and sell and unfinished buggy mess with not a half of the promised features (Warcraft Reforged, AoE HD, AoM HD...)

• Like 1

Here are 3 points that Reforged has set the new standards of low:

1. Making a mod? Just let us remind you that we own that.
  2. Making a mod using other assets? No can do bruh.
  3. Have the original game? Well, here's a (Windows 10 style) bork patch. And no, you can't have the real original back.
  • Like 1

oooo the memories, year 2003, cousin came back from eruope w diablo 2 and warcraft 3 as present

the mpas, boto, dota, war of the ring, helms deep, footwars, winter maul, WW2, castle defence (L)

now i read everywhere reforged suck hard! as diablo 3, or wow that company is dead for me

ea and activision, shame on them 

legion of moders creating they maps, now if u do one it belongs to blizzard, they fear another dota more shame

SHAME SHAME SHAME

AOE 4 will suck to

• Like 1

3 hours ago, itrelles said:

oooo the memories, year 2003, cousin came back from eruope w diablo 2 and warcraft 3 as present

the mpas, boto, dota, war of the ring, helms deep, footwars, winter maul, WW2, castle defence (L)

now i read everywhere reforged suck hard! as diablo 3, or wow that company is dead for me

ea and activision, shame on them 

legion of moders creating they maps, now if u do one it belongs to blizzard, they fear another dota more shame

SHAME SHAME SHAME

AOE 4 will suck to

Well at least we will have the AoE 3 DE c:

In my most honest opinion, Warcraft III "Refunded" is beyond dissapointing.

Blizzard surely lost their "soul".

I think that I'm done with Warcraft, as they've ruined the lore and nearly all of my favorite characters thanks to that disaster called "World of Warcraft".

It deserves less than It's current 0.5/10 rating on metacritic.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...