Forum Point Store

Swellick

Hey! I've just though of an idea on how to use fourm points! What if a 'store' was added to WFG's website and people could spend ponints on things like 'buying' a 0 A.D. CD - the CD would be mailed to him from the nearest 0 A.D. member. Or another one is what if someone could buy a modpack - for example: he says I want the Greek archer to look like this - he would include a vivid description from which one of WFG's staff artists would draw a concept art that would be emailed the the buyer, the buyer would then say if it look right or needed certain adjusting - and then the modeling team and texture team would finish it and it would be emailed to the buyer. These are just 2 suggestions for the store, I am sure that there would be many more - that is IF WFG accepts the idea. Also,things like buying a CD would be very expensive to your point buget - just so you don't get flooded with requests for things like this. Also, this is not real money - just forum points - real money would cause lots of problems. Questions? B) Comments? :) Bugs? B)

• Like 1

This is an awesome idea ! To beh onest, I had something like that in mind anyway when installing the forum points system. B) There may also be some section on the website, that can be accessed only if a certain amount of currency has been reached.

Personally I like this idea very much. B)

Stickied and donated 5 bucks to Swellick. :)

There may also be some section on the website, that can be accessed only if a certain amount of currency has been reached.

Possibly exclusive access to media only visible to members? (that is, the full list of eyecandy (images/concepts/screenshots), not just the cream that appear in news posts). Personally I'm hoping that ALL media distributed through the intranet will wind up in the Media section of the new site (but filtered for non-staff).

Possibly exclusive access to media only visible to members? (that is, the full list of eyecandy (images/concepts/screenshots), not just the cream that appear in news posts). Personally I'm hoping that ALL media distributed through the intranet will wind up in the Media section of the new site (but filtered for non-staff).

Getting a wee bit private now, no ? B)

Maybe I'll make a list of things that have been selected so far for easy reference. In fact, why not?!

SUGGESTED THINGS FOR SHOP

Update: Added unique smilie

0AD/TLA CD

0AD/TLA Modpack

Exclusive images/concepts/screenshots

Custom Title

Beta-Testing Position

WFG T-Shirts*

Cups of tea*

Beta Copy*

Lamenated tech trees*

Framed screenshots*