Trivia

We need one more reply, but Couger might have ruined it B) so I'm just going to post the answer:

Short answer -

A.Israel

Long answer -

No the abacus - built by China - was not a computer, a computer is run by electricity to do math, everything you do and see is done by hudreds if not thousands of calculatoins. No, ENIAC was not the FIRST computer!

Gallilean fishermen on the Sea of Galilee nearly 4,000 years ago built a basic ELECTICAL computer for navigation and mapping - it had two small batteries made from copper, I can't go into all the details, but its quite facinating. Cool Huh?

I didn't the achaeologists did :)B) - I heard about this from a guy that was traveling around churches trying to prove creation. And just so you know - forgot to mention earlier - it is real I have seen the picture, and scientists have rebuilt it to prove if it worked - it worked. The machine is unexplainable without the picture, but it did have a type of electricity, gears that were able to make calculations, and a input and output system - think of it like a calculator with a bunch of gears, and without a fancy diplay and keyboard. Oh, also it was enclosed in a clay box. Well, now you know and you can be better suited for the future! Furthermore, ENIAC was the greatgrandad of the modern computer, so you did get it partially right! Don't sweat I forgive you, but I'm beging to wonder if you might not have messed it up.

Everywhere I've looked claims that the ENIAC, which was finished in 1946, was the first electronic computer.

That's not right IMO... I think the first computers were the "Z" series of the German professor Konrad Zuse... he already built a fully working computer in 1943 but lost it due to the bombardements on Germany and rebuilt it as Z4 later B)

Just my 0.02 ...