dont use champioons

abc1

17 minutes ago, abc1 said:

so when someone called me "retard" in the forum and I called u for taking actiuon u did nothing  but delete my whole thread?>

If you have a separate issue with me or moderators in general that belongs in another thread. In this thread I deleted your post because you were basically calling spyrth stupid, without having any arguments other than "go read my first post".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, abc1 said:

DELETE WHOOLE THREAD SO NOBODY EVEN KNOWS ABOUT ME GETTING CALLED RETARD TO PROTECT OHTER MEMBER!!!!

BUt I do say something slightly offesnive, Im the one who gets punished. ANy more bias action>?

Lol. Question, is horrible when someone else ,is rude to you?.

You should reflect on that, if you are so sensitive, just change your attitude, the next time you come up with another clone account.

-----

Time to delete this or just lock.

@feneur

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

I think that other thread got deleted because you called each other names while discussing the main topic. Both parties were guilty.

Going back to the topic: I didn't see @abc1's deleted comment, so I'll try to respond based on assumptions using the "Read my post again":

Level 3 Citizen Soldiers Are Almost Strong as the Champions!
Yes, but the champions are still stronger.

But The Citizen Soldiers Cost Significantly Less for Such a Slight Disadvantage!
Yeah, but you're not taking into account the time needed for that to happen. What if your enemy attacks with Level 3 Citizen Soldiers, do you still plan to buy Level 1 Citizen Soldiers, make them gain Exp, and THEN ONLY FIGHT, Or Buy Champions that don't need time to become stronger?

Why Can't Champions Gain Experience?
I didn't respond to this one because I left it to the devs to address. It's the only interesting part of the question that I'm on the fence.

If you read my comment again, I did respond to your OP... albeit in short un-packable statements.

• Like 3