Show Only Factions From Aristeia

balduin

As of 0 A.D. 23 "Ken Wood" all factions are visible after starting a mod. However, mods like Aristeia play in a different timeline. Meaning, the factions are different or at the very least have different technology trees. It would be nice to at least be able to filter the list of factions you can select from down to only the factions available in Aristeia.

The mod itself is well enough developed to be playable. Therefore, the factions from the main game are not necessary any more. I would love to be able to disable all factions from the main game and only see the factions from Aristeia.

3 minutes ago, balduin said:

As of 0 A.D. 23 "Ken Wood" all factions are visible after starting a mod. However, mods like Aristeia play in a different timeline. Meaning, the factions are different or at the very least have different technology trees. It would be nice to at least be able to filter the list of factions you can select from down to only the factions available in Aristeia.

The mod itself is well enough developed to be playable. Therefore, the factions from the main game are not necessary any more. I would love to be able to disable all factions from the main game and only see the factions from Aristeia.

The original "propose" was adding not "excluding" 

This is one of more poor art sourced mod. Because lack of interest and I'm not sure the state of actual gameplay vs document design.

11 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

The original "propose" was adding not "excluding" 

Adding makes sense in the beginning of the development, because at the beginning you only have a small amount of not complete factions. Now, it would be nice to have all factions from the main game "excluded" in the view by default. The option to add the factions from the main game could still be there.

9 minutes ago, balduin said:

Adding makes sense in the beginning of the development, because at the beginning you only have a small amount of not complete factions. Now, it would be nice to have all factions from the main game "excluded" in the view by default. The option to add the factions from the main game could still be there.

As you want...

But the view  @Atenmeses52 and mine was that.

We havent enogh volunteers so any patch is welcome, but this can be added for Millenium.

2 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

We havent enogh volunteers so any patch is welcome, but this can be added for Millenium.

I opened this topic mostly to first hear other peoples opinion on this matter. Let's see what other's think of "excluding" factions from the main game.