Cannot login on Game Lobby after trying to register

Quintus

I have been able to play on the newest version last sunday. I registered on an older version and then installed the newest version. I did not really get the hang on what competetive 0AD really is, but that might come later.

Anyway: On the linux mint repositories there are 2 0AD versions. For windows users: repositories are great and linux users prefer only to download things from repositories, because if software is good it is in the repositories. The outdated one is from the official linux mint repositories and one is directly from the play0ad site. I tried to read the description, but I could not find if there was a difference. It could be just me, however I think most new players won´t be able to tell which download is the most recent version.

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone... I have a question....I have just seen the add about the new ALPHA 25 0 AD that is coming....and want to know if the scenarios that I am making on my ALPHA 24 Atlas Editor version, will work on the coming ALPHA 25.... Thanks.

0 AD EMPIRES AT WAR.jpg

Edited by Belisarius17

2 hours ago, Stan` said:

It should, we didn't change the map format :)

we change the names of the minerals in the atlas.

11 hours ago, Belisarius17 said:

Hi everyone... I have a question....I have just seen the add about the new ALPHA 25 0 AD that is coming....and want to know if the scenarios that I am making on my ALPHA 24 Atlas Editor version, will work on the coming ALPHA 25.... Thanks.

0 AD EMPIRES AT WAR.jpg

Why are you spamming?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I've just tried to create an account after a long break from the game and I got the same error.

'Authentication Failed. Incorrect password or account does not exist'

Well, account exists since I just created it and password is certainly correct.

Username: 11JK

Game version: Alpha 24 Build May 18, 2021 (24937-release)

@user1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Philadelphia said:

Hi All,

I'd like to bump this topic. I've still not been able to log into the lobby, with the same error.

I even managed to forget my login info for 'philadelphia' and created a new 'phl1' account---with the same problem. Any help? Using Alpha 25 if it matters.

Thanks.

@user1, @Dunedan

Did you by any chance use any capitalization in your name when registering?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, onigirizai said:

Mine the same! I'm using version 25 and I registered my account then they ask me to login and they said authentication failed; password or username is wrong; the certificate hasn't got a known issuer; The certificate has been revoked; the certificate has expired, etc

@user1 @Dunedan