Hi, I'm Esus

Esus

A little bit about me:(I forgot to say in the other post)

I run Aurora Studios, which is a design studios that basically designs scenarios and numerous mods for AOM. We have many guides in our website and more will soon be up, we are also enbarking on a full conversaion mod for AOM which includes over seventy brand new models (not inc various animation models/diff models for upgrades) and over seventy new textures. I, personally, mainly mod existing units, texturing and editing the programming of the game. I also design scenarios and can 3d model to some extent. Thats about it ;)

Hey cool, glad you could make it Esus.

I haven't seen many AoM modding teams out there, besides those guys doing the LOTR one.

Tell us when your website is up!

I used some of the AoM modding tools a while back ago, just to take a look at how ES did things. I tried to copy their methods with their gia objects =] But, yeah good stuff ;)

We have a website on the AOM conversion project, code named Project Scorch for the moment, the website is: http://project-scorch.fragism.com.

The Aurora Website is currently undergoing a complete transformation, so once Ive done all the graphics for it, it will be able to view. You can find the current one as a link on the Project Scorch site, but what you see there is obsolete.

• 4 months later...