Dancing Elephant's 3 vs. 3

Boudica

It's already almost a week, but Emperior hasn't got over his defeat and it has come to him spreading some false accusations about my supposed cheating. Today he compared me to JC and that was the time when I decided to take actions. So here we are, let's put the replay here for everyone to judge. We picked a less played civilizations, so this probably could be a nice game to watch on its own.

Teams: r4pt0r, Boudica, PhyZic vs. Emperior, Unknown_Player, darkcity

The encounter we were talking about happened at 30:00. I had 50 archers, 6 elephants and 5 pikemen. Emperior tried to counter my army with 35 spearmen, 16 pikemen and 12 skirmishers. You probably already noticed that his army balance was sub-optimal with below 20% of ranged units. The funnier part is that my archers got all attack upgrades, which made each of them deal twice the DPS compared to the spearmen Emperior's army mainly consisted of.

I concentrated my army so that my elephant's don't get cut off and die to skirmishers. Emperior proceeded to attack my elephants and pikemen, which were on the front, so they served their tanking role perfectly. Emperior's army was cut to pieces as expected and that was all there was to it.

The weird thing followed when Emperior accused me of dancing with the elephants. There wasn't really much commanding of those elephants from my side as the fight was basically a no-brainer victory. All of the elephants lost quite a lot of health but it would be expected for them to take some time before dying to spearmen. Some of the elephants were walking part of the time but there was barely any chasing noticeable.

So this is it. Emperior could be heard he can't be bothered to make a GIF of the situation to prove my cheating, so I took the time and made a GIF of all the elephant dancing I could see in that game:

Spoiler

elephant-dance.gif.718cfa442a3a8f261015fb043776f314.gif

2019-06-22_ElephantDance.zip

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

Since some ppl know how to dance better than others, i see it requires skill. Sadly some ppl prefer to dont allow that ingame, doing even more easier to micro a game without already not much of it. 

It shouldnt be allowed to dance with hero, cuz its so so easy, but in general the rest should be permitted.

Edited by camel

Defence stance is different than dance, are totally different. For me only dance should not be allowed.

If you do not allow hero in defence stance so priest should not be allowed for example.

Edited by borg-
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

When i move my Hero, Emperior ask me to stop dance,

when i retreat my hero, Emperior ask me to stop lure,

when i put my hero on defence stance, Emperior bans me from his host for having my hero running away

when you post funny stuff but no one likes it anyway

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

@feneur, so basicaly thankforpie can offend me by talking to me without permission but i cannot respond with appropriate answer

this is so unfair dude

"Talking to me without permission"? If you use these forums you have to be prepared to have people reply to you and mention you.

There is quite the difference between him saying that what you said was humourous but underappreciated and you calling people stupid (but with less polite words).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

i think he could at least say "Hi", "Sir" or "I beg your pardon" before talking to me .  And what about all those zombie-likers ? They thumbs up jc-hate messages no matter what.

Well, this being an internet forum I don't think we can require of people to be formal. And I would suggest that if you want people to like you more, the best way is to treat them better than they treat you. Might cost a bit more effort at first, but it will pay off in the long run.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

Where do you see i called you stupid ?

Well, maybe where I mentioned the part of your message that I deleted ;)  I've forgotten the exact word you used, but it was worse than stupid, so maybe you shouldn't question your own words, but rather try to choose them more carefully before writing them.

• Like 4

That's one way to look at it, I prefer to look at it as an easy way to add to the conversation without having to clutter up the forum with a lot of posts with three or four letter words (and I'm not talking about bad words here, just things like yes, ok, lol).

• Like 4