What Car Do You Drive ?

I actually have 2 cars (technically 6, you know how americans are with thier cars =])

I own a big bad SUV I drive in the winter

I just purchased a Mustang for commuting to college

I also own a Chevy Citation (retarded car) that my new mustang replaced - will be selling soon.

I own 2 more Citations for parts for my retarded car

And finally I own an old Ford '26 Model A that I am slowly restoring =]

Sad isn't it ;)

Street cred?

My father works at Jaguar, so we get this special deal where you rent a brand new vehicle on a monthly basis, then trade it in for a new one at the end of every year. The options are very limited, but since insurance, tax and MOT are all included, it saves a lot of hassle.

So I'm currently driving an aqua Ford KA (I get a great rate too, presumably as it only has two doors).

The bummer is that I don't have a license. Failed it three times, and my fourth is coming up in a couple of weeks.

I don't mean to drive until I need to; I already live within walking distance of a small mall, so travelling to work doesn't require a car.

My dad has a 1986 Toyota Supra, and my mom a black VW Passat. We also have a gasguzzling Chevrolet Suburban for going on longer trips.

Jason, you should post some images of your Ford '26 sometime. Sounds fancy.

Sorry my mistake, its a '29 Ford Model A ... don't know what I was thinking *slaps forhead*

Mine is all in pieces unassembled and painted primer gray, but here is what it is going to look like one day:

http://www.eurasia85.be/test/nieuweversief...%20a%201930.jpg

Here is what my new mustang looks like (its a special kind they only made 9,000 of them)

http://www.maximum-cars.com/Cars/Ford/1983...stang-SVO-1.jpg

Why Tim? Cause I'm crazy!

My brother has moooore ;)

Around 10 now I think, could be more, could be less. His job is repairing cars and his hobby is restoring old french cars. He's setting up two beauties now:

a Citroën DS Palace (early 60s I think)

http://www.citroen.mb.ca/galleries/DS_1/index.html

and a Citroën Traction Avant (late 40s)

http://www.citroen.mb.ca/galleries/Avant/index.html

Wijits feeling it guys with the classic. Classics are the only thing worth driving these days. My first car was (still is) a 1969 El Camino 350 Turbo Fire. Metallic Blue with Cragar SS wheels- 400 HP... LOUD.... And the greatest thing, is the 1969 El Camino is a Chevelle hybrid so the front end is exactly like a 1969 Chevelle.

Forget the Volvo's... American muscle... And if you live overseas and like imports... You can "import" an American Muscle Car. B)

The Way!. Oooh very nice Micah :) I have an uncle who owns one of the earlier El Camino's. The ones with the big fins. I don't remember the year.

I'm kind of a ford guy, but I make exceptions for classic chevy's. Was that a project car you worked to restore with someone? I used to own a '55 ford pickup but I sold it. B) I really like the '69 camaro. Hold on to it, you'll kick yourself if you ever sell it!

Here is my Chevy list of likes:

'62 Nova

'55 Chevey Pickup

'68-'69 Camaro

I bought the El Camino basically for the engine and have fixed it up. Yeah- the older El Camino's (late 50's early 60's) have the large finned back-ends. I prefer 1969-1972 El Camino's and Chevelles. I am obcessed with them.

Camaro's are tight as well. Especially the late 60's- Novas are bad little suckers too. Basically anything Chevy in the 1968-72 range kicks butt.

I wish everyone had one... Just kidding- then I could beat everyone...

• 4 months later...