Civ: Germans (Cimbri, Suebians, Goths)

On 6/3/2019 at 9:34 PM, Genava55 said:

Harii Night-Ambusher

Hey @wowgetoffyourcellphone, just a random_idea©

What about allowing to train like N number of Harii ambusher leader (name TBD) that function as mobile barracks to train Harii Ambushers? (in a limited number, let's say 20) II or III phase, regular mercenary or glass cannon mercenary champ. Basically to some gameplay differentiation to the other celts.

Another idea is to merge axes and clubman into one class (swordman stats). Different actor for the same unit.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 12:59 PM, Loki1950 said:

Lion it's valknut not walnut one is a symbol for Odin the other is the nut from the walnut tree ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

Ytes my mistake because (black) walnut I was consuming  that for my health.

Resultado de imagen para walnut health product sunshine

The worst things thing is I noticed before.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

I would like to return to the Harii tribe, the "ghost warriors". Painted warriors whith black shields attacking at night as a ghost army.

imageproxy.jpg.f8d4710dc730d5330cf4a442afcc1a29.jpg

Regarding the Harii, Tacitus writes in Germania:

As for the Harii, quite apart from their strength, which exceeds that of the other tribes I have just listed, they pander to their innate savagery by skill and timing: with black shields and painted bodies, they choose dark nights to fight, and by means of terror and shadow of a ghostly army they cause panic, since no enemy can bear a sight so unexpected and hellish; in every battle the eyes are the first to be conquered.

sammi-mcewan-harri-painted-warriors-sammi-mcewan.thumb.jpg.01eeb9539859bde620e97c67f00640f6.jpg

We could make a unit of Harii champions spearmen (ghost warriors).

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stan` said:

WIP, with @Alexandermb's wood texture, still missing the hay texture and roof and the props...

suebi_dock_01_wip.png

The wood looks good from the distance. Glad to see you back on modeling! :cheers:

19 hours ago, Obskiuras said:

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas

This shield spine can be found on game or at least one similar and adjusted to have player color, the texture is already ingame.