Civ: Germans (Cimbri, Suebians, Goths)

17 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

@Genava55 we should finish the emblem those symbol of German mythology representing worlds should be in 2D or 3D over the shield?

From these ones? https://wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26110-civ-germans-suebians-and-goths/&do=findComment&comment=376603

It's possible there were some bronze fittings on shields as suggested by Przeworsk shields and later migration period shields.

18 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Anyone willing to make these? @Alexandermb @wackyserious? These are excellent concepts. Great work @Obskiuras. There is already a hex shield model in the game for the Celtic civs, but maybe y'all'd want a new one? 

I'm taking part of that... I'm making Hd template.

cmf5yvm.png

image.thumb.png.aae0fe5b7fe61cea2b7290cdac178f73.png

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry about not being on touch with this topic or another, re-exporting all cavalry animations for an "8th time" for each changes is time consuming and also made a lot of adjustments to make everything faster and easier to fix or to add.

I'll try bake a new metallic border for this shields.

Mind if i have a proper fully visible reference of the metallic border?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Alexandermb said:

Sorry about not being on touch with this topic or another, re-exporting all cavalry animations for an "8th time" for each changes is time consuming and also made a lot of adjustments to make everything faster and easier to fix or to add.

I'll try bake a new metallic border for this shields.

Mind if i have a proper fully visible reference of the metallic border?

Why dont you use the script ? (if you don't know how just ask me :)

13 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

With cavalry animations needs to be baked, otherwise the rider will be exported with increased height because of rider prop point. And i use a lot of restrictions often in rider 

You can do that I guess. Before the last line that does collada export,

[...]    
 Add it here.
bpy.ops.wm.collada_export(filepath='D:/Export/' + a.name + '.dae', keep_flat_curves=True, include_all_actions=False, keep_keyframes=True, selected=True, check_existing=False,filter_blender=False,filter_image=False,filter_movie=False,filter_python=False,filter_font=False,filter_sound=False,filter_text=False,filter_btx=False,filter_collada=True,filter_folder=True, limit_precision=True, filemode=8)

you can add the following line (with the correct indentation) it  will bake the current action (don't forget to save the blend file just in case you need to reset it.)

# https://blenderartists.org/t/automate-baking-armature-actions-in-python/673541
bpy.ops.nla.bake(frame_start=a.frame_range[0], frame_end=a.frame_range[1], only_selected=True, visual_keying=True, clear_constraints=True, use_current_action=True, bake_types={'POSE'})

Just now, Lion.Kanzen said:

Is more easy for things that I dont know how write.

The gqtes must have the duble or standars size, the torret can be nice have some props or banners, and where watchman are.... I'm not sure that name, he can put something more of color player.

I know, just playin. :) 

• Like 1