How to install maps?

ElKingED

1. Yes, BigTiger recently made them available as a mod you can download here: https://github.com/BigTiger7/0ad_flora/tree/master/Bigtiger_Flora_Mod_dev
  2. Yeah, however, the initial goal was to add more maps to your map pack. Though you could keep all the contestants' maps while only the winner would be added to the main game.
  3. I'd suggest you look at the maps inside the flora mod, they are gorgeous and could give everyone ideas on how to use the decals he made.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

The way people are putting their mods on Github makes it difficult to clone them. I have to go one step higher to clone it to desktop, but then the mod doesn't show in the list. :) @Bigtiger, the mod's contents should be in the top level, along with mod.json, etc. The license and readme can go with the mod contents no problem. (y) Also,   should be  "dependencies": ["0ad>=0.0.23"], so the mod can be used with development version of the game. :) 

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

You can use svn to clone sub directories from a github repo if anyone was wondering. I guess newer git versions would have some more support for sparse-checkouts but this should work too. This is nothing more than a download so don't do it if you plan on using the features of a Version Control System.

`svn export https://github.com/BigTiger7/0ad_flora/trunk/Bigtiger_Flora_Mod_dev`