Livestream Pro Game Series

HMS-Surprise

0ad_SundayProGame_04.thumb.jpg.1f841ed782e6007dd5d58fff7fc1e5b9.jpg

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to Sunday Pro Games - Week#4 live-stream event. There will be a 4v4 match at 18.00 (UTC) on Sunday with dual-commentary by  ChaffCommanderCoffey and @ValihrAnt on this twitch channel. If you want to convert UTC time zone to your time zone you can visit this website

-You can Play/Watch/Contribute/Ask questions during the event. It's only one match once a week. So, Players who want to play should be in the room a little early. 

-You can check the current from this post: League Fixture.

-Players who want to Spec/Contribute/Ask questions should watch the event on Chaff's channel: Here is the link.

-We're playing on Oasis this week. There will be more maps during the event.

-Rule Breakers get yellow and red cards. If you brake no dancing, no wonder rule during the match, you get a yellow card. If you don't follow the rules intentionally you might get a red card. 2 yellow cards mean 1 red card. If you have a red card, you are banned for the next event. 

-You can watch previous events on this channel.

Please let me know If you have any questions.

Have fun,

Edited by HMS-Surprise
  • Like 2

0ad_SundayProGame__05.thumb.jpg.0515c849bf049b31ba547af8ee7dc8a1.jpg

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to Sunday Pro Games - Week#5 live-stream event. There will be a 4v4 match at 18.00 (UTC) on Sunday with dual-commentary by  Alistair and @Feldfeld on this youtube channel. If you want to convert UTC time zone to your time zone you can visit this website

-You can Play/Watch/Contribute/Ask questions during the event. It's only one match once a week. So, Players who want to play should be in the room a little early. 

-Players who want to Spec/Contribute/Ask questions should watch the event on Alistair's channel: Here is the link.

-We're playing on Anatolian Plateau this week. Remember this is a no-wood map. There will be more maps during the event.

-Rule Breakers get yellow and red cards. If you brake no dancing, no wonder rule during the match, you get a yellow card. If you don't follow the rules intentionally you might get a red card. 2 yellow cards mean 1 red card. If you have a red card, you are banned for the next event. 

-You can watch previous events on this channel.

Have fun,

@psypherium @Feldfeld @ValihrAnt @camel @Boudica @ffffffff @JC (naval supremacist) @Unknown_Player @borg- @chrstgtr @Lefo @Pudim @Philip the Swaggerless @Stockfish @PhyZik @itrelles @nani @Hannibal_Barca @LeGenDz @phoenixdesk @LANDLORD 

Edited by HMS-Surprise
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JC (naval supremacist) said:

unban me if the plebe wants me to play

You got one red card. So that means you can't play the next match. I think it was for week #3. So, you are free to play. I'm not sure if you banned from the lobby but you can play in Sunday Pro Games events. The red card is just for one match.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 1:57 PM, itrelles said:

JC behave, u cant discriminate people for his skin colour, u can just discriminate ideas or religions

nope, i play with everyone.

20 hours ago, camel said:

I think the ban its just for the next game Jean Claude. Come and play. But next time be smart and dont blame the caster.

i'm banned from the lobby because i shared my password to people.    But im' ok to be banned for some weeks, helps me to do other things ;)

Edited by JC (naval supremacist)

0ad_SundayProGame_06.thumb.jpg.7228e688cb4ad2e1c19626cb07ca3938.jpg

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to Sunday Pro Games - Week#6 live-stream event. There will be a 4v4 match at 18.00 (UTC) on Sunday with commentary by  Alistair on his youtube channel. If you want to convert UTC time zone to your time zone you can visit this website

-Players who want to Spec/Contribute/Ask questions should watch the event on Alistair's channel: Here is the link.

-We're playing on Continent this week. There will be more maps during the event.

Have fun,

@psypherium @Feldfeld @ValihrAnt @camel @Boudica @ffffffff @JC (naval supremacist) @Unknown_Player @borg- @chrstgtr @Lefo @Pudim @Philip the Swaggerless @Stockfish @PhyZik @itrelles @nani @Hannibal_Barca @LeGenDz @phoenixdesk @LANDLORD 

• Like 3

0ad_SundayProGame_07.thumb.jpg.886ea00985cd0877cd6bd1286552cd1f.jpg

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to Sunday Pro Games - Week#7 live-stream event. There will be a 4v4 match at 18.00 (UTC) on Sunday with dual commentary by  Feldfeld and ValihrAnt on his youtube channel. If you want to convert UTC time zone to your time zone you can visit this website

-You can check the current fixture from this post: League Fixture.

-Players who want to Spec/Contribute/Ask questions should watch the event on ValihrAnt's channel: Here is the link.

-We're playing on Lake this week.

Have fun,

*** If you want to be in the notification list, or not, send a PM so I can add/remove your name.

Edited by HMS-Surprise
  • Like 5

Great commentary as always! I know, the balancing is harder when the level of some players differs between games, but perhaps it's better to let someone experienced that isn't playing make the teams. I was all for what Feldfeld suggested, even though I don't think it would have made much difference. I don't think that the balance complaints after the game were very legitimate. Partly because the complainers agreed before the game, partly because many things could have been better by our team:

• We talked about making some early warships, but no one made any until borg had killed our fishing ships. Hannibal managed to save it by his naval skills.
  • Half of our team didn't really make any economy upgrades (and let's not include my baskets here, I had great food income and I wanted that wood for camels).
  • The big push at darkcity's side wasn't very early and we wasted time on the hard defenses, while darkcity even managed to get a fortress up. It wasn't really my plan to attack from the south without any siege weapons.

Anyway, it was a good game overall. I liked the map selection because anything is better than playing Mainland all the time. And yeah, I'm just saying all of this to finish it in a positive tone.

Edited by Boudica
incorrect player name
  • Like 4

0ad_SundayProGame_08.thumb.jpg.0ece49b60e3429ada71765400c689d7c.jpg

Hi all,

I would like to invite you to Sunday Pro Games - Final Week#8 live-stream event. There will be a 4v4 match at 18.00 (UTC) on Sunday with dual commentary by  Alistair and Celtic Warband on his youtube channel. If you want to convert UTC time zone to your time zone you can visit this website

-You can Play/Watch/Contribute/Ask questions during the event. It's only one match once a week and this is the final week. So, Players who want to play should be in the room a little early. 

-You can check the current fixture from this post: League Fixture.

-Players who want to Spec/Contribute/Ask questions should watch the event on Celtic Warband's channel: Here is the link.

-We're playing the final week on Mainland / Autumn.

Have fun,

@psypherium @Feldfeld @ValihrAnt @camel @Boudica @ffffffff @JC (naval supremacist) @Unknown_Player @borg- @chrstgtr @Lefo @Pudim @Philip the Swaggerless @Stockfish @PhyZik @itrelles @nani @Hannibal_Barca @LeGenDz @phoenixdesk @LANDLORD @kizitom

*** If you want to be in the notification list, or not, send a PM so I can add/remove your name.

• Like 1