Delenda Est: 10.000 downloads!

coworotel

In 10 months of it's publication in mod.io, Delenda Est reaches now 10 thousand downloads... An average of a thousand downloads per month. Congratulations to all involved! :D

PS: community maps mod also available now in mod.io.

Edited by coworotel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey thanks. I should probably update it.................

giphy.gif

Whenever it does get updated though it's going to be so much better. Luckily those with the dev version of the game can play updated DE now from Github:

https://github.com/JustusAvramenko/delenda_est

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Whenever it does get updated though it's going to be so much better. Luckily those with the dev version of the game can play updated DE now from Github:

https://github.com/JustusAvramenko/delenda_est

If you play the Git DE, you get to preview a lot of cool stuff that official dev version hasn't yet implemented. I like to take all the new stuff added to the game and immediately play with it and iterate and try to get as much out of it as I can to showcase all the hard work of these guys as best as possible. Plus, perhaps my experimentation can be added to the core game or at least inform the team members on how the cool features and assets they've put in their game can be used, and then they decide.

screenshot0046.jpg

You can try out stone quarries right now on the Saharan Oases 2 and 4 skirmish maps.

You can also gather food, berry-style, from these gorgeous fruiting Date Palms by @LordGood:

screenshot0044.thumb.jpg.bedc189e3d9f6c11e619856327d74c58.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

Do you need help for packaging again ? :) I could help if you give me a zip :)

The problem is I'm not sure if many of my new changes would be compatible with A23. I guess finding that out would require less lazinessssss on my end. For instance, the new trees by LordGood and the afore-screenshotted stone quarries and cliffs would have to be bundled with DE.