There's a limit to things

Sundiata

Hello!

I will not take part in this discussion by writing something. But i at least want to show some pictures that i took the other day in which you can clearly see that the individual named pesem just does not care about rules or other people ( I know that it is already known what pesem writes all day long, these pictures will be shown just to make sure everybody knows just what he writes).

Spoiler

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Imagine what kind of problems he has to say that and talk alone in lobby hours and hours, pesem need a group hug

lonelyness make dull brains, he is just a kid who needs to grow up

having sayd that once we where both silenced at the same time for saying the S word, he was desilenced 24 hours before me, maybe he has inside help or i have a different silence timer.

at night, loneless despairs

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, itrelles said:

having sayd that once we where both silenced at the same time for saying the S word, he was desilenced 24 hours before me, maybe he has inside help or i have a different silence timer.

Mute time is incremental, each mute increases from the last one (meaning you got muted more times than him :) )

6 minutes ago, nani said:

Mute time is incremental, each mute increases from the last one (meaning you got muted more times than him :) )

im a mute addict :(

5 minutes ago, Sundiata said:

Both of those guys..

they are kids, they will change, just u have to talk to them, tell em is wrong

after NZ stuff i told him that that was what jesus lovers do, and he told he was going to abandon jesus, he just need more time i think lol

nani! lms op settings time!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheTyler said:

Hello!

I will not take part in this discussion by writing something. But i at least want to show some pictures that i took the other day in which you can clearly see that the individual named pesem just does not care about rules or other people ( I know that it is already known what pesem writes all day long, these pictures will be shown just to make sure everybody knows just what he writes).

That güey makes me laugh

He shouldn't be allowed to carry on with the proof people have provided on this thread.

I think what is worse than all his foul language.. is that he shares many things that are contrary to the bible and portrays Jesus like some fairy tale princess without sharing about the work He did on the cross for all mankind. Well this isn't the right forum to discuss religion so I will say no more.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Glestul said:

joke

joke

joke

I know what you are trying to do, you want to defame me because you are a muslim and i am a christian its that simple

Dude, you're not funny at all. I don't think these forums or the 0AD servers are the place for your kind of 'religious' and 'racial' 'jokes' and 'discussions', thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Glestul said:

There are more than 35 000 types of recorded christianity types recorded to date, not one was developed in sub saharan africa.

Obviously you cant if lobby trolling is a joke, it was but not for you as my audience.  

Christianity became the state religion of the Kingdom of Axum (modern day Ethiopia) in the early 330's AD (Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church). North African Christianity even dates to the 1st century. By the 6th century Christianity became the state religion of the Kingdoms of Makuria, Nobatia and Alodia (modern day Sudan). Actually, the Ethiopian Garima Gospels are one of the word's oldest Illuminated Christian manuscripts, "radiocarbon analysis samples from Garima 2 proposed a date of c. 390-570", and the country is dotted with hundreds of centuries old churches, still in use, alongside many thousands of new ones.. 

Spoiler

7th- 14th century Faras Cathedral, Sudan:

katedra_04.thumb.jpg.c49f3260c61b6e0afe080afbc7681800.jpg

reconstruction:

katedra_18.thumb.jpg.d18fc09a967d027f2e9326504417251f.jpg

katedra_20.thumb.jpg.a553e6b2adc443c9906d59f89c7caed8.jpg

7th-11th century church of Banganarti, Sudan:

image2.jpeg.thumb.png.6920946b5c1728d9549a401b3a7d71a4.png

reconstruction:

1696501333_aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyMS80MTEvb3JpZ2luYWwvMS1fQmFuZ2FuYXJ0aV91cHBlci5qcGc.thumb.jpeg.3dfefeda850158daecec00cf5980022e.jpeg

6th century, Debre Damo monastery, Ethiopia (still in use):

2560px-ET_Tigray_asv2018-01_img12_Debre_Damo_Monastery.thumb.jpg.22a0c9c8bf6af0912d71a12dad4b82c1.jpg

Lalibela 12th century monolithic rock hewn churches, Ethiopia (still in use):

the-sunken-rock-hewn-church-of-bet-giyorgis-st-george-lalibela-northern-AXXAJT.thumb.jpg.3ec457fc6b913f46f153013c8ed0d06f.jpg

Lalibela-House-of-Emmanuel.png.f20f19908f82abd43da2e8431cd48d63.png

Garima Gospels, Ethiopia 4th - 7th Century

Ethiopian-Gospel-Photo-1.thumb.jpg.ac1001437e276433298ca65273a399b9.jpg

Ethiopian-Gospel-Photo-6.thumb.jpg.f0ff8ad43762b80b567dc5727d41be35.jpg

Today about 40% of African people are Christian, the vast majority of them in Sub Saharan Africa. 

And now from religious aspect of racism on what my joke is based.  From religious standpoint there is an explanation why people are different looking as follows.

When Noah landed his ship his son Ham @#$% raped him while he was drunk and as a punishment God made a skin of all his descendant black as a punishment and as a warning to others.

This is apocryphal story from traditional aspect of christianity which i dont belive in .  But  you can read more online  yourself.

apocryphal is the key word here...

So my joke is about evolution and racism. 

Your "joke" was terrible, and why you felt the need to repeat it ten times over is beyond me. 

With that said i will say something, i know that most humans have abiltiy to blush. What is the function of blushing you can read yourself.

But on an subsaharan african person  blushing cant be seen. So you as an expert can explain why that is.

How old are you exactly? Blushing is caused by dilation of blood vessels near the skin, which causes more blood to pass through resulting in a reddish color. When your skin is very dark, it won't be noticeable, but when the skin is sufficiently light, it becomes noticeable, including among lighter skinned Sub Saharan Africans. How is this even remotely relevant?

why you have to react post garbage on my post. 

Because your posts are garbage, like your grammar. 

Why dont you report that in your country everyone is cheernig on Al kaida, i dont take screen shots of what people type but you have said it to me that  being pro Al Kaida is normal in your country.

Why dont you expand on that and enlighten 0ad community how in your country the whole nation dances and celebrates AL Kaida and terrorists. 

[...]

so in future if you want tp upset 0ad community write about how in your country everyone celebrates AL Kaida, that will concern many people.

Good Lord... Nobody is cheering on *Al Qaeda in my country, nor did I ever say that... We have a comical hit song by Guru called "AKAYIDA", which is the local name of a dance... 

Comedic intro (and outro) by Kwadwo Nkansah aka Lil Wayne, actual song starts at 0:51 min. Enjoy :) (and turn up the bass) 

Feel free to check the chatlogs, those who can, I explained this to him in the lobby as well.

I know what you are trying to do, you want to defame me because you are a muslim and i am a christian its that simple.

I am not a Muslim. I follow Christ. I always have. I grew up among Christians, Muslims, Jews and Atheists, and they're all among the best people I know. Muslims, Christians and Jews all pray to the same god (even Christian Arabs refer to god as "Allah" as well, as it's just their word for god), and we all have like 99% the same prophets. Through language and culture we all interpret things differently, but only a fool leans upon the borders of his own misunderstanding.

Why not make a topic how in africa cats are crucified when they dont find christians or how albino children are  mutilated for body parts that are used in magic rituals, is that what you have to tolerate on daily bases besides extremist christian neighbors as  well ?

I've never seen a crucified cat (and I suddenly realize I've had a racist encounter with you about a year ago as well). I've never even heard of that. Africa is an enormous continent with 1.2 Billion people spread across 54 countries. I'm sure somewhere someone is doing something to a cat, and that would be horrible, but do you really think nobody in Europe has ever abused a cat?? The persecution of Albinos in countries like Tanzania and Malawi is utterly deplorable, but it's literally on the other side of the continent, and is actively being fought against. Albinos walk openly and freely in the streets here in Ghana. I see them regularly and I've never seen them mistreated (they get teased at school sometimes, but that's pretty much it). Either way, I don't hold you accountable for every crime a European has ever committed. Why do you think it's ok to hold me accountable for the crimes of some people on the other side of my continent?    

anyways my comments are just a reactions on pisspool of players that constitute the 0ad community. 

Then why are you still here, if we're just a "pisspool"?

Maybe you can explain how in africa you treat schizophrenia i would imagine with trappentation or has that changed  in modern times ?

Euhm, no, we don't bore holes in people's skull when we think they are mad. Again, relevance? 

Anyway i am a young man studiying chritianity and if i discover that person like is also accepted by Jesusand can become christian then i will quit and find something else. 

I think you still have a lot of studying to do... 

Edited by Sundiata
  • Like 2

It seems that this topic drifted away from the original purpose to what seems to be arguing about religion in a disrespectful manner.  I'm not saying that Gurken is at much fault here at all, but I find that what has needed to be said has been said, and what is now being posted is only damaging for the community.  Does anyone else think that this topic should be locked?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thorfinn the Shallow Minded said:

Does anyone else think that this topic should be locked?

My original question still stands. What message does it send to simply ignore this user. I know you shouldn't feed the trolls, but he has a platform in the lobby, and a platform in the forum. You need to shut him down, not the actual discussion about this kind of behaviour. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Sundiata said:

My original question still stands. What message does it send to simply ignore this user. I know you shouldn't feed the trolls, but he has a platform in the lobby, and a platform in the forum. You need to shut him down, not the actual discussion about this kind of behaviour. 

@Itms.

25 minutes ago, Glestul said:

There is nothing more offensive than praising satan, yet noone complains about it.

No one complained about you "PRaising JEsus" since forever.

Spoiler

If making a new account warrants an instant ban, why does this not?

mfw registering a new account is worse

Edited by Guest

This was corrected, see following posts:

Spoiler

Wow, who deleted my non-offensive and educational response, but left Glestul's lying comments intact?

Are you people serious?

This guy is accusing my people of supporting Al Qaeda, but I'm not allowed to clarify that "Akayida" is the local name of dance featured in a comical music video about a girl?

I'm not allowed to rebuke the statement that we crucify cats and cut albinos into pieces?

I'm not allowed to clarify that I am not a Muslim, but follow Christ? And that this doesn't matter to my muslim, jewish and atheist friends because we are grown ups who judge people by their character and actions and not their religion? 

I'm not allowed to clarify that the majority of Sub Saharan Africa is Christian and that some of these Christian traditions date back more than 1,5 Millenia?

etc, etc...

Who deleted my comment and why? This is beyond belief...

Edited by Sundiata

My apologies Sundiata.

I hid your post because I hid the few last posts. I did not see a reason to keep the quotes of the offensive posts and your educated answer would have a reason to be in the first place if that troll wasn't here. I can show it again if you want but I'm not sure that's gonna help anything.

Glestul is now flagged as spammer all his posts have been hidden and I believe he can't post anymore. I don't think I have the ban ability though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, elexis said:

I see 9 hidden posts

29 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

My apologies Sundiata.

I hid your post because I hid the few last posts. I did not see a reason to keep the quotes of the offensive posts and your educated answer would have a reason to be in the first place if that troll wasn't here.

Thank you very much for the explanation Stan. My post was deleted while I could still see all of Glestul's posts for almost an hour... So I was like:

Spoiler

Excuse-me-What.jpg.f6b9c5300bd307132eb3fd6cc49a30c6.jpg

29 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

I can show it again if you want but I'm not sure that's gonna help anything.

I think It is important that you show it again, so that people can know exactly what was going on here. People often don't believe me if I tell them the sorts of things that are being hurled at me. Some people even think this kind of thinking is a thing of the past, or that I'm exaggerating, but I encounter it way too often, and people should know! I don't normally encounter it on the forum and in the lobby, which is why I always considered Wildfire Games and 0AD a "safe place". Show the quotes so that people know that this is the limit. Secondly, a shocking number of people actually believe in those things. My response clarifies why those things aren't true, and how wrong they are to think them, to help dissuade others from embarrassing themselves like that in the future. A lot of people aren't "racist", but have some really messed up ideas of what "Africa" is like. It's a big continent. Some places really suck. Other places are pretty awesome... People should understand that.

Edited by Sundiata
  • Like 3

Also, to clarify another thing, when he started talking about "Africans crucifying cats", I suddenly realized that this all started a long time ago, almost a year, I think, when I encountered an individual spewing nonsense about Muslims and Africans and that we kill cats for fun... He was super angry that other lobby members were allowing Africans (me) in their game. He also went on an unchecked tirade back then... I never reported him, but he was one of the worst racists I had encountered on 0AD at that time. Now I'm almost certain it's the same person... This really started a while back, and I remember not antagonising him then either. It was unprovoked. 

• Like 1