Special units and so on

fatherbushido

14 minutes ago, Genava55 said:

Very interesting.

Screenshot_20210309-112026.png.09a2f115de2c499d1b91bf329ceb3049.png

I'm from the mobile I could not see the text, this I imagine that it is assumed that they are mercenaries.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
I am using voice-to-text with translator.

16 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Very interesting.

Screenshot_20210309-112026.png.09a2f115de2c499d1b91bf329ceb3049.png

I'm from the mobile I could not see the text, this I imagine that it is assumed that they are mercenaries.

Or auxiliaries. It says that the upper-left with the rectangular shield is based on a terracotta from Fayum (we discussed it already I think with Sundiata and Nescio in a different thread). The others are Libyans and Nubians from the famous mosaics of Palestrina/Preneste.

Edited by Genava55
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Genava55 said:

Or auxiliaries. It says that the upper-left with the rectangular shield is based on a terracotta from Fayum (we discussed it already I think with Sundiata and Nescio in a different thread). The others are Libyans and Nubians from the famous mosaics of Palestrina/Preneste.

what kind of troop is the upper-right?

On 19/10/2020 at 6:50 AM, wackyserious said:

4.) Slave rebel (Servile War) which I actually added the last time I committed the unit textures for gladiator units (another special unit that we added some months ago)

could not find the post where you taught them for the first time, I mean gladiators