SVN Checksum mismatch while updating

Have you tried to do a cleanup as it says? In either case, what I would recommend trying from my own experience, though I'm not sure it was this specific error so it could be useless advice, would be to delete that specific file and do an update. In case there is something wrong with the file on your system that should force it to redownload the file.

5 minutes ago, feneur said:

Have you tried to do a cleanup as it says? In either case, what I would recommend trying from my own experience, though I'm not sure it was this specific error so it could be useless advice, would be to delete that specific file and do an update. In case there is something wrong with the file on your system that should force it to redownload the file.

I already try to cleanup and delate the file and i get the same message of the image

3 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

Have you tried the full cleanup ? (Checking all the boxes ? WARNING this will delete everything that's not 0ad in the folder, so backup what you need)

i will try xD

nop the same error whit the same file range.png.

Well I try other things I see in google, but I think I will a fresh checkout.

Edited by Trinketos

Deleting the file and the file entry and re-syncing should work, no? (Or maybe forcefully changing the hash). I do not have an svn copy so can you list out the files in .svn/

(No idea what the consequence would be. Might as well try if all alse fails. Maybe backup or something just in case)