===[TASK]=== Trees

LordGood

1 hour ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I'm pretty sure they can get taller than what you have there. lol

Mediterranean fan palms are quite small actually, and slow growing, but,

1 hour ago, LordGood said:

primary sources mate

They can reach taller heights as well. 20ft max, apparently, so not 30+

Another slightly taller variant that reaches up to twice the height of the current new ones wouldn't be out of place (perhaps even a single stemmed variant)

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg.4c0cfec262be5ef63bbf47524eff1ab9.jpgMed_Large_1.jpg.0737431af5db1a94c2b8eaf59fc28d80.jpg

Here's a huge 15 year old fan palm from my garden. Must be about 10 meters (33ft). Don't ask me the type... I have no idea. I tried to find out, but there are litterally hundred's of species of fan palms...

2141557603_FanpalmSundiatagarden.thumb.jpg.5aa3aec764d62603fc99e5403266b27e.jpg

9 minutes ago, LordGood said:

congrats we got 7 fan palm variants

Nice man! Looking luuuvly... I love the way you are spitting out entire biotopes like it ain't no thing... I'm still just barely at 4 variants for the acacia's, lol... "Trying" to keep up got me like:

Spoiler

CtIRsXTUIAAYLDA.thumb.jpg.71c55141a52d5ff8025241bdcd001f07.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Sad 2

I got no social life hey-o

I'm a seasonal hermit myself... I just need to be in the right mind-frame to open blender. Low-poly stuff is strangely frustrating to me sometimes, lol... It's a really interesting challenge though, and there's definitely improvement, so it's all good, as long as you don't mind me Gary'ing along... 

I'm sick this weekend

Well, get better soon!

Painting the leaves never gets any faster though

:cry:

Hi everybody! After all these excellent updates from the various artists, inside this game community,  maybe it's time for a task force to update the game maps? Maybe also to review the various old maps and.. eliminate some of them?! I believe that the most recent quality parameter for maps is higher than the parameter adopted during the game development primordium.

Edited by Sturm
  • Like 4

Could I request banana and mango trees?

Mangifera indica

Mangifera_indica_2z_.jpg

Musa balbisiana

Kluay_Tani26.JPG

Also, a variation that is twice the size and height of the current mangrove tree could be possible. I commute daily to the University I am enrolled in and mangroves are a common sight in my daily trip. Mangroves could grow enormously that you could mistake them for being island themselves.

Twice the size (height and circumference) of the current one is the largest that I could estimate based on what I see daily.

• Like 2