[solved] Unit w/ multiple control groups & jumping to attack location: Possible?

tacitus

Greetings, 0 A.D. players!^_^

My family and I have enjoyed this game for many weeks now. However, we have two questions about gameplay:

1) Is it possible to assign a unit to multiple control groups, e.g., to have a unit in Group 1 as well as Group 2?

2) Is it possible to jump to the site of the most recent attack from another player, instead of just relying on flashing dots in the minimap to find where the attack happened?

I searched the forum for mention of these issues, but could not find any posts about them.  Any answer is appreciated!

Edited by tacitus

1 hour ago, tacitus said:

Greetings, 0 A.D. players!^_^

My family and I have enjoyed this game for many weeks now. However, we have two questions about gameplay:

1) Is it possible to assign a unit to multiple control groups, e.g., to have a unit in Group 1 as well as Group 2?

2) Is it possible to jump to the site of the most recent attack from another player, instead of just relying on flashing dots in the minimap to find where the attack happened?

I searched the forum for mention of these issues, but could not find any posts about them.  Any answer is appreciated!

yes, same as AoE ctrl 1...2...3.

No. but I'm not sure.

Units and buildings can only be in a single control group, so currently this is impossible.

This isn't possible either. But you can also try looking for the enemy players units in the minimap, to find the attack location more easily. Also clear out any aggressive Gaia units like Tigers before they wander into your woodline and kill many innocent people. :)

• Like 1