Adding buildings in a civilization

Hawls

Salve ! 

I'm looking for a way to allow a civilization to build more buildings.  I play PR with a friend and we would like to limit ourselves to playing as a city builder. For example, I would like to be able to build the temple of zeus with the Romans, but without replacing an existing building. 

Thank you for your help! 

2 hours ago, Hawls said:

Salve ! 

I'm looking for a way to allow a civilization to build more buildings.  I play PR with a friend and we would like to limit ourselves to playing as a city builder. For example, I would like to be able to build the temple of zeus with the Romans, but without replacing an existing building. 

Thank you for your help! 

You mean replaced temples for local or Indo-europeans deities.

These mechanics are very interesting in the total war 2 rome.

I guess also make syncretism between pagan gods.

You could have built many buildings that are available in 0ad using “wololo” but they revised it. And it’s a struggle on how you can make a nice sim city with the new alpha. When I first come across the game on A21 you have so much options to make a good base. There is one Roman temple that you can build (the round one) if you “wololo” a friendly or enemy Roman unit. So there are special buildings I guess for each civilization that you can build if you capture one of their foot units for now using wololo. In A21 you can have all except wonder imo. 

Perhaps they revise it to avoid errors but it doesn’t seem to affect anything with A21. Whoever revised it tbh made a deservice to single player gamers. 

• 4 months later...