Anyone know where to find the classic 0ad soundtrack

in the super old videos of 0ad I noticed that there was an entire different soundtrack before the soundtrack we know today was composed, does anyone know where to find it?

better yet, does anyone know where I can find the super classic version of the game to see how the game changed over time?

Edited by Imperator Ferrum Princeps I
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

The full Lossless music can be found here → https://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/audio

I don't see the old music there though. There is some here: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/ps/trunk/binaries/data/mods/public/audio/music?rev=7389 don't remember if there was any more than that made before Omri joined the team and created new music.

• Like 1

Used to be might be a strong word as I believe only the Roman defeat one was ever created, but it seems to have been the idea indeed =) (Unless it was meant to be played after a lost battle, but that seems like it might have been too complicated, so I would assume it indeed means defeat as in a lost match :) )

• Like 1

I actually made my own album of Boris Hansen's music awhile back. I called it: "0 A.D. - The early years."  I used the old menu screen for the album art.

0ad_the_early_years_album_cover.png.b981f30580b0832c7e7e02726d4aa5be.png

Track List:

0ad Main Theme (very different from current theme - nostalgic to me)
Carthaginian Battle 1
Carthaginian Battle 2
Germanic Peace 1
Germanic Peace 2
Germanic Peace 3
Hellenic Battle 2 (Not sure what happened to Hellenic Battle 1 or if it even existed)
Persian Battle
Persian Peace
Roman Battle
Roman Peace
Roman Defeat

[edit] Sadly, I think I made that ugly ingame GUI in your screenshot. It was a different time... :D

[edit 2]

@feneur I don't see the Carthaginian or Persian tracks in your link.

Edited by WhiteTreePaladin
  • Haha 1