Proposal, Mayan City States [preclassic and classic]

Lion.Kanzen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

I will see if she  helps us with various mods.

She wants Slingers...

This is great, and slingers have always been good in all Mayan times, perhaps less important in the area only with the popularization of post-classic arches and arrows.

21 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

would be a good unit ... Champion?

If you go to the post-classic you can choose but not my favorite, we have access to about the war and the post-classic Mayan warriors https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batab, we can do a good job with them, I am trying something like that with the tarascos (unfortunately for me that my source of research pdf is in English and has +800 pages).

Edited by Lopess

47 minutes ago, Lopess said:

If you go to the post-classic you can choose but not my favorite, we have access to about the war and the post-classic Mayan warriors https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batab, we can do a good job with them, I am trying something like that with the tarascos (unfortunately for me that my source of research pdf is in English and has +800 pages).

from the point of view of synergy.

4 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

@Lion.Kanzen can you make a model, animation and icon for blowdart and macahuitl? No hurry though as I am also busy with ranged unit mod and thorfinn and Judean

I'm not artist 3D. I can talk to Alexander or Trinketos, they know how to make animations.

I can make full 2D art.

@Trinketos

Necesitamos a la unidad de la cerbatana.

@Lion.Kanzen have you ever played with pre colonial mod recently? Take a look and see if you like the unit and the animation (creating animations is the most complicated thing for me so far).

@Yekaterina a  the precolonial mod is still under development, many mechanics have yet to be developed and it itself focuses on a period that would be equivalent to the middle age in Europe so its balance is focusing only on the civilizations of the mod.

The preclassical Maya (made by me for the most part, they are in the final stage and their units are consistent with research I did for the reality of the time, I just need to replace some things that I believe I can do better today.) if you want to have a look is available in mod.io. The preclassical Maya of @Duileoga is still in development I believe he would like help too.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...