Confused about what mods work

Athelia

I just started researching mods on the 0 a.d. GitHub and I am very confused about which mods work with the Ken Wood release so I have downloaded all of the major ones but have not attempted to install any for fear of "breaking" my game. I am on MacOS Mojave if that helps. Thanks! 

11 hours ago, Athelia said:

I just started researching mods on the 0 a.d. GitHub and I am very confused about which mods work with the Ken Wood release so I have downloaded all of the major ones but have not attempted to install any for fear of "breaking" my game. I am on MacOS Mojave if that helps. Thanks! 

as Lion just said  just  ask  or ask me  btw as of right now with 0.23  are compatible  the ones here https://0ad.mod.io/    plus Hyrule Conquest https://www.moddb.com/games/0-ad/mods  

0abc mod or 

even

those that are on github are in constant development and are not advised to be installed if you wish to install them just ask and we might provide some instructions and ways to install them. 

Good day @Athelia To access mod.io the in-game mod downloader (this is a very recent integration that is a part of Alpha Ken Wood)

1.) Run your game

2.) Click on the Settings tab in the home screen

3.) After selecting the settings tab, click on Mod selection

From there you can access, select, download and activate the mods which interests you.