devs, will you add the kingdom of rome?

the kingdom of rome, basically of the 7 kings of rome before the senate killed the king and ruled rome together.   It seems you plan on putting in the principates and it would be nice to see the kingdom.   I can imagine the kingdom will be even more primitive....  would be interesting and amazing to see how the buildings would look, the soldiers, the civilians, etc :D  I know I am more of a principates type of guy but kingdom is definitely quite interesting.   

1 hour ago, ThuleDragon said:

the kingdom of rome, basically of the 7 kings of rome before the senate killed the king and ruled rome together.   It seems you plan on putting in the principates and it would be nice to see the kingdom.   I can imagine the kingdom will be even more primitive....  would be interesting and amazing to see how the buildings would look, the soldiers, the civilians, etc :D  I know I am more of a principates type of guy but kingdom is definitely quite interesting.   

If you are interested by older roman history ;-)

By the way, the Roman kingdom is very old 753 BC–509 BC and is probably not very different of the Etruscans kingdoms. Maybe a general suggestion to add the Etruscans should be more appropriate.

Edited by Genava55
  • Like 1