Aplication for programing

FulCon

I'd like to help with programing. My experience on large projects is basically non existent so I'm having considerable difficulties finding parts of code that relate to a ticket.

I have some programing experience and done more tinkering in C then C++. Just started my first day at studding computer science and I hope to improve my skills.

I'd like to make my contribution, get game a bit closer to final release and learn something along the way.

Current OS: Arch Linux
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, FulCon said:
I'd like to help with programing. My experience on large projects is basically non existent so I'm having considerable difficulties finding parts of code that relate to a ticket.

I have some programing experience and done more tinkering in C then C++. Just started my first day at studding computer science and I hope to improve my skills.

I'd like to make my contribution, get game a bit closer to final release and learn something along the way.

Current OS: Arch Linux

Glad you could help  (just ask if you want some help)

here are simple tickets for starters https://trac.wildfiregames.com/query?status=!closed&keywords=~simple 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Now I feel even more motivated to do some work. I don't seem to get much time to do anything right now. First few weeks in new school.

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/3866

I could take this ticket but I have no clue where to find relevant files. If someone could point me where to look it should be possible for me to compleat it in a few months ( being optimistic )

All of the relevant source code files can be found in the SVN repo which is the versioning system that we use for the whole project so either use a SVN client and check out the repo or access it with your web browser the full SVN is the preferred method though if you plan on being around for a while.

Enjoy the Choice :) 

Edited by Loki1950