Another good game is the Guild2 Renn

Anyone ever play the game Guild 2 Rennassaince ? I just picked it up on steam,and even though it is an older game it is very fun. It's a game where you don't play god but play a character that is part of the village,and lives like the other NPCS unless you move up to a higher society. You can choose any profession from a craftsman to a rogue {rogue is the most fun}. It did have some bugs and glitches but so far I haven't experienced any and a lot of them were fixed with a patch in 2015. I recommend this game to anyone that loves sandbox games.

They did release the guild 3 in 2017 but sadly it is full of bugs and not very playable at the moment lol but I was told they are working on it constantly,and trying to make it a great game. It looks like it can be another gem just like the guild2. Keep those fingers crossed :D

Wow, that takes me back =) I played it a bit, I think, it might have been The Guild 2 the base game though, or perhaps both. Was a long time ago, maybe I should try it again. I bought it/them via the Gamestop app though and haven't been able to access them for years, so I'd probably have to buy it again :unsure: I remember spending some effort trying to become part of the city council, but if I remember correctly it was pretty difficult. At least to stay in power :)

1 hour ago, feneur said:

Wow, that takes me back =) I played it a bit, I think, it might have been The Guild 2 the base game though, or perhaps both. Was a long time ago, maybe I should try it again. I bought it/them via the Gamestop app though and haven't been able to access them for years, so I'd probably have to buy it again :unsure: I remember spending some effort trying to become part of the city council, but if I remember correctly it was pretty difficult. At least to stay in power :)

I cannot get on the council due to me and my family are rogues :D Right now me and everyone in my family went to the dark side,and our dynasty consists of nothing but criminals lol You have so many abilities/choices for commiting crime,and those are breaking into houses,hiring assassins to eliminate enemies,pick pocketing,and the list goes on. Right now my familie's goal is to get rid of all the dynasties so we can rule the map lol You can even rob carts transpourting goods,and if you waylay a rich dynasties cart you get what is in that cart,and that is usually an item of massive value. You can sell everything you steal on the market or put it in your store for people that shop your business.

Endless imagination,and so far I haven't found any limits on how I can play. There is no rush either when you build your empire because you can always make more children,and keep your dynasty going. If your main gets old,and can't have anymore children you can adopt from the church. If you can't perform in fighting/crime anymore you can change your spec to a merchant,and run a pub or a business,and still make money. 

It is a very relaxing game as long as you keep expanding your dynasty. Just don't get the other dynasties mad before you have a powerful army,and empire,than go in and storm,and conquer lol 

If you do feel the game is too buggy there are two mods that you can DL called Fajeths's supermodpack and Legacys modpack but I never bothered to use either because so far I am not having any trouble with bugs as I explained in the first post.

Yes give it a try again,and you will enjoy it ! :DI am happy they repatched it in 2015 because before that date it was a buggy mess. Now it is playable and enjoyable ! Life is great !

Ye

Edited by Astrid
goofed

11 hours ago, (-_-) said:

This game sounds like fun. I actually had been looking for something like this.

From my perspective it is a game you never played before,and a it is very unique,very colourful,and you can use your imagination when creating a dynasty. Imagine when you played a RPG on pen and paper {MYFAROG,Dungeons and Dragons},and you can do anything you wanted with your imagination, but you wished you can do anything on a MMO/RTS/RPG on your computer,well this is the game :D You can makeup your beginning and your own ending. They give you most abilities that makes a person from the past rennassaince era,and you can use them,and I mean use them as they were meant to be used. For example you can kidnap a family member of a rich dynasty and lock him/her up in your own prison,and demand ransom {that is if the family cares enough about that member lol} It's like your dynasty against others whether you want to overthrow them or be their allies. How you want to play is your choice.