Game and map Mod

Servo

I’m wondering if someone is interested on making a mod for me if possible. Ofc I will pay for the effort but hopefully an affordable one. 

Game Mechanics:

1. Modify a giant map Cycladic Archipelago. The main alteration is the size of my base only and it’s appearance. It should be a big island double the size of the biggest island generated by a giant map random game. All islands are passable from the back even if a dock is built. I prefer a snowy settings with all snowy animals made by 0ad be present (minimum 4 each). The CC should face towards the center of the map and must retain either the tiles or that dark portions around the CC. The map center should have no island. Small islands (max 4, 1 each for 3 enemy for expansion and 1 extra) near each enemy base only but should be wide enough to prevent jamming the passage ways. My base should have a mix of green and snowy tree but not too dense even in the outskirts, I’m just going to gather the wood if necessary to build a structure. My base should be high ground like Ambush but mostly flat/level so structures will be built nicely, with possible 3 entry/exit points wide enough for me to build a gate on each entry/exit. The map should have a beachhead so enemy unloads there. The terrain on the edges should vary and not too plains/flat. On my base metals and stone should be far apart. 

2. “wololo” should be A22 like. The captured unit must be able to build their original structures (all). 

3. All projectile firing structures should not fire if ungarrisoned (including melee troops garrisoned structures should not fire projectiles); only in my base. Two reasons: 1. I don’t want wild animals dead. 2. Enemy rams are bogged down (seems like) by these. If possible or fine with if all aggressive units/structures won’t attack wild animals including sea animals at all. I don’t mind losing units than losing those precious animals roaming the map and especially my base.

4. Relics can be garrisoned and transported. So are the heroes.

5. Will really appreciate if New Civs from other mods are included but optional.

Zip files can be DL like the normal way we DL the mods. I’m really bad with PC and process. 

These mod will be constant naval battle and 2-3 hardest enemy trying to destroy me and my base, and at least smoother up to .25x game speed. Treasure is needed as I’m not planning to gather much of  the resources. Must have at least 2 metals and stone each main islands. More can be placed on enemy territory so that they keep on attacking before their trade route is maximized. 

The last screenshot I posted was done with many hours spent but generating the map (I prefer at least) took me 2 weeks to have.

I will review my post still and hope I did not miss on something that I want. 

The map btw can even be a skirmish map so that I can interchange enemy locations. 

Let me know what can be done and what can’t be done.

How about a $100 for this mod if it’s doable and fair?! Anyone interested can pm me.

I used to have a 3v1(hardest) on A22 and it was beautiful. It runs up to .25x smoothly but it’s only 300 pop and my final island has a high ground in the middle and relocate my CC there. Two AI constantly attacking but the other one stopped probably because the trade route was jammed by the small passages on the middle islands. Also the AI keeps on unloading on a high ground that I can’t build a fort on those high grounds. 

Edited by Servo