Atlas map editor wont start [pyrogenesis killed by SIGABRT]

Blocks119

Hiya, I took a short break from the game for holiday and real life, you know how it is... but when I got back I got this error with the atlas map editor

I don't know what SIGABRT is in any detail although I think Pyrogenesis is just the name used for the map editor in the code? please correct me if I'm wrong.

either way, I have no clue whats causing it although I would appreciate any help and can give you any info you need. Im running it on linux , fedora installed through the software app  .

the error message details that I get are in the attatchments, if you need any info about the hardware, software or whats in those little drop-down menus' just ask :D

thanks in advance, Blocks119

2122938508_Screenshotfrom2018-09-0913-52-21.thumb.png.3d43ab474ecb831ea9ce9c43b1b44b52.png

Edited by Blocks119
personal data

Anything in the mainlog.html file or is that triggered by something specific? I have never encountered a SIGABRT in Atlas (or any other software I used before for that matter) before.

Edited by Guest

Anything in the mainlog.html file or is that triggered by something specific? I have never encountered a SIGABRT in Atlas (or any other software I used before for that matter) before.

Edited 22 hours ago by (-_-)

I'm not sure, all I saw in the mainlog  file that was anything besides found... or loaded... was :

Cannot find config file "config/local.cfg" - ignoring

seems a bit worrying but how could I fix that? And at the end just this:

Shutting down profiler2 GPU mode

Engine exited successfully on 2018-09-10 at 17:27:44 with 441 message(s), 0 error(s) and 0 warning(s).

SIGABRT seems to be a signal that comes up when an abort function is called but im no coder and dont know what to make of it :/