What Are The 7 Wonders Of The Ancient World?

Render

The title says it all....

What are the 7 wonders of the ancient world.

All I can remember are:

Pyramids

Hanging Gardens

What about the pantheon? And that huge @#$% library that burned down?

Were they ones?

I origionaly posted this question as a reply in the eyecandy topic, however I think if Im going to get all 7 I need more people to view it.

Anyone know the answer?

a wonder doesnt gave to be a "game winner" it can be built to give special "super units" as you call them, or they could be used to give "super-upgrades"(such as a %400 increase in harvest yeild) or "civ powers" (such as the romans could have "assimilation"- the ability to capture buildings and "duplicate or copy" enemy special upgrades...of course they would be more expensive and take longer to upgrade for balance reasons).

• 2 weeks later...

Alexandria was a Greek city build by Alexander.... It was occupied by Greeks and foreigners they wanted to study the Greek wisdom. Also the Library of Alexandria was containing everything translated in Greek. Founded and ruled by Greeks for centuries that makes it Greek even if it was in South Pole.

Ephesus was an Ionian city founded by Greeks and was Greek occupied even under Persian occupation. That makes it very Greek till the Byzantines destroyed the CITY as well....

The Mausoleum same story with Ephesus.

The Greek cities were all around the mediterenean founded by the mother city, occupied by Greeks and being Greek under different commonwealth depending the period. The Great Greece (Sicily and South Italy) was greek although it was in Italian Peninsula.

But these wonders are anyway validated by Greek Scholars and since at the time the burst of civilisation and culture was in Greece.....