Outdated factions page on play0ad.com

The page which gives a short description of each civ has not been updated to reflect the additions of Kushites.

I think the page on trac has not been updated too.

Edited by Guest
Title typo

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Aristosseur said:

It is imperative to have detailed information somewhere, for example unless you play celtic civs there is nowhere to be found that storehouse and granary offer 2 pop room each, or that spartans have -10% total pop.

Probably best to put that info in the game's stats viewer or structure tree viewer.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2018 at 4:59 PM, Jeru said:

Thanks for noticing and letting us know. We hope to make a new website soon, which will provide less detailed information about the factions and be easier to maintain.

Personally I'd favour only listing the factions (with perhaps a link to a relevant https://en.wikipedia.org/ page) and maybe some screenshots to show off the art, nothing more. People shouldn't look online to find information on stats, civilization bonuses, etc.

On 9/3/2018 at 1:49 AM, Aristosseur said:

It is imperative to have detailed information somewhere, for example unless you play celtic civs there is nowhere to be found that storehouse and granary offer 2 pop room each, or that spartans have -10% total pop.

On 9/3/2018 at 4:52 AM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Probably best to put that info in the game's stats viewer or structure tree viewer.

Actually it already is:Screenshot from 2018-09-09 13-10-55.png

Edited by Nescio
ce

5 hours ago, Nescio said:

Personally I'd favour only listing the factions (with perhaps a link to a relevant https://en.wikipedia.org/ page) and maybe some screenshots to show off the art, nothing more. People shouldn't look online to find information on stats, civilization bonuses, etc.

Agreed. Just a small blurb is enough and a couple screenshots. Actual civ stats and info should be on a wiki and accessible in-game.

5 hours ago, Nescio said:
On 9/2/2018 at 10:52 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Actually it already is:Screenshot from 2018-09-09 13-10-55.png

Right, but I meant in an Age of Kings type of way, where the bonuses and penalties are listed centrally in-game. The Age of Empires/Age of Kings tech tree is brilliantly laid out, btw.

• Like 1