DE Alpha 24

wowgetoffyourcellphone

• 3 weeks later...

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/selection_panels.js line 722 TypeError: reqs is not iterable g_SelectionPanels.Research.setupButton@gui/session/selection_panels.js:722:14 setupUnitPanel@gui/session/unit_commands.js:95:8 updateUnitCommands@gui/session/unit_commands.js:147:4 updateSelectionDetails@gui/session/selection_details.js:471:2 updateGUIObjects@gui/session/session.js:933:2 onTick@gui/session/session.js:803:3 __eventhandler0 (tick)@session tick:0:1

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/selection_panels.js line 722 TypeError: reqs is not iterable g_SelectionPanels.Research.setupButton@gui/session/selection_panels.js:722:14 setupUnitPanel@gui/session/unit_commands.js:95:8 updateUnitCommands@gui/session/unit_commands.js:147:4 updateSelectionDetails@gui/session/selection_details.js:471:2 updateGUIObjects@gui/session/session.js:933:2 onSimulationUpdate@gui/session/session.js:864:2 __eventhandler2 (simulationupdate)@session simulationupdate:0:1

I have narrowed it down to these techs for the Imperial Romans (because if I delete pair_city_cohorts from the production queue there is no error). Any ideas?

romans_imperial/pair_city_cohorts:

{
	"genericName": "Urban Cohorts vs. City Watch Corps",
	"top": "romans_imperial/unlock_urban_cohort",
	"bottom": "romans_imperial/health_regen_structures"
}

romans_imperial/unlock_urban_cohort:

{
	"pair": "romans_imperial/pair_city_cohorts",
	"genericName": "Urban Cohorts",
	"specificName": {
		"imp": "Cohortes Urbanae"
	},
	"description": "The cohortes urbanae (Latin, meaning urban cohorts) of ancient Rome were created by Augustus to counterbalance the enormous power of the Praetorian Guard in the city of Rome and serve as a police force. They were led by the urban prefect.",
	"cost": {
		"food": 300,
		"glory": 300
	},
	"requirements": {
		"all": [{
			"tech": "phase_city"
		}, {
			"civ": "imp"
		}]
	},
	"requirementsTooltip": "Unlocked in City Phase.",
	"icon": "armor_cuirass_empire.png",
	"researchTime": 30,
	"tooltip": "Unlock the ability to train Roman Legionaries at the Civic Center.",
	"soundComplete": "interface/alarm/alarm_upgradearmory.xml"
}

romans_imperial/health_regen_structures:

{
	"pair": "romans_imperial/pair_city_cohorts",
	"genericName": "City Watch Corps",
	"specificName": {
		"imp": "Cohortes Vigilum"
	},
	"description": "The Cohortes Vigilum were the night watchmen, fire fighters, and police force in ancient Rome and in other large Roman cities.",
	"cost": {
		"food": 300,
		"wood": 200
	},
	"requirements": {
		"all": [{
			"tech": "phase_city"
		}, {
			"civ": "imp"
		}]
	},
	"requirementsTooltip": "Unlocked in City Phase.",
	"icon": "sentries.png",
	"researchTime": 40,
	"tooltip": "Structures +1 health regeneration per second when damaged.",
	"modifications": [{
		"value": "Health/RegenRate",
		"add": 1
	}],
	"affects": ["Structure"],
	"soundComplete": "interface/alarm/alarm_upgradearmory.xml"
}

10 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Any ideas?

Does it happens in the version in your github repo?

edit: ok I checked the repo is up to date.

edit: Unrelated but I think you can remove the genericName entry in the pair tech.

edit: I will test it on Fork AD

edit: @wowgetoffyourcellphone I got it, your files are ok, you won't get the error if you play with imp.

Edited by fatherbushido

8 minutes ago, Basshunter said:

@wowgetoffyourcellphone Are Persian walls fixed in this version?

I got an error about missing texture every time I try to create walls with Persians in A23. Walls appear in player color with no texture applied.

An screenshot because I haven't this problem. But I havent this in A24.

image.thumb.png.5dbb648ba1b543f60abe02ca9f817229.png

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

10 minutes ago, Basshunter said:

@wowgetoffyourcellphone Are Persian walls fixed in this version?

I got an error about missing texture every time I try to create walls with Persians in A23. Walls appear in player color with no texture applied.

I never got that error, but yeah, A24 should be good. I would suggest that you also install the SVN version of the game, that way you can play the latest Delenda Est from here:

Github: Delenda Est

3 hours ago, fatherbushido said:

edit: @wowgetoffyourcellphone I got it, your files are ok, you won't get the error if you play with imp.

Right, the files are okay, but if I'm playing as another civ and I capture an IMP civic center, then I get that reqs iterative error. It's very very strange and I'm stumped.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Right, the files are okay, but if I'm playing as another civ and I capture an IMP civic center, then I get that reqs iterative error. It's very very strange and I'm stumped.

What, you don't want to only do imperials vs imperials game? :-D

Edited by fatherbushido
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, fatherbushido said:

I remember that we already discussed about that now.

So:

{
	"genericName": "Urban Cohorts vs. City Watch Corps",
	"top": "romans_imperial/unlock_urban_cohort",
	"bottom": "romans_imperial/health_regen_structures",
	"requirements": { "civ": "imp" }
}

Sheezus, this was the problem. Thank you!

The error message was not very helpful. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Since (not only because) you pinged me, I checked.

The error can be reproduced by running with

-mod=public -mod=delenda_est -autostart="random/new_rms_test" -autostart-seed=-1 -autostart-players=2 -autostart-civ=1:brit -autostart-civ=2:imp -autostart-player=1

alt+d reveal map, select imp CC, "wololo" cheat.

It seems to be a classic, as it appeared in rP18653 also.

The error happens because GuiInterfaceCall("CheckTechnologyRequirements") says that requirements are not met (accurately, since the two pair techs have the civ requriement unmet), but then it wants to display template.reqs in the tooltip, expecting that to be an array.  But template.reqs = DeriveTechnologyRequirements(...) = InterpretTechRequirements(...) = false if the civ requirement.

So after a less superficial look the superficial solution (code.wildfiregames.com/D2171) still seems to be the right one, to add a "if (reqs)" just before the "for (let req of reqs)" in selection_panels.js.

This way if someone captures a structure that has a pair tech where the parent has no civ requirement but the child techs do, then it will show these buttons grayed out instead of erroring out (and without a "you need to change your civ to research this" tooltip). As suggested by fatherbushido, the civ requirement should also be added to the paired tech, so that the icon disappears completely to the capturing players of other civs.

Also I got some other errors in DE in case you are interested:

Spoiler

Opening structree:
WARNING: The "mercenaries/athen_reforms" technology is not researchable in any structure buildable by the athen civilisation, but is required by something that this civ can research, train or build!

Browsing through civs:
WARNING: The "units/goth_support_citizen_house" template has a defined civ of "sueb". This does not match the currently selected civ "goth".
WARNING: The "units/sueb_support_citizen" template has a defined civ of "sueb". This does not match the currently selected civ "goth".

Selecting Scenario maptype, ROTE Demo map:

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 1134
reference to undefined property g_CivData[code]
ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 1134
TypeError: g_CivData[code] is undefined
  g_PlayerMiscElements.playerCivText.caption@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:1134:4
  updateGUIMiscControl@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:2211:23
  updateGUIObjects@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:2368:4
  updateGameAttributes@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:2440:3
  initDropdown/dropdown.onSelectionChange@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:1388:3

> maps/scenarios/Battle for the Tiber
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/gaia/treasure/pegasus.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'gaia/treasure/pegasus'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'gaia/treasure/pegasus'

Starting some map (I forgot which one, but searching for the templates, you should find it):

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/props/helmet/hele_corinthian_a_spec.png"
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/props/helmet/hele_corinthian_a_norm.png"
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/props/helmet/hele_corinthian_a_bronze.png"
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/theb_infantry_spearman_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/theb_infantry_spearman_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/theb_infantry_spearman_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/theb_infantry_spearman_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/theb_infantry_spearman_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/theb_infantry_spearman_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/theb_infantry_spearman_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/theb_infantry_spearman_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/theb_infantry_spearman_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/cart_champion_infantry.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/cart_champion_infantry'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/cart_champion_infantry'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/epir_champion_infantry.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/epir_champion_infantry'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/epir_champion_infantry'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/mace_champion_infantry_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/mace_champion_infantry_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/mace_champion_infantry_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/mace_champion_infantry_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/mace_champion_infantry_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/mace_champion_infantry_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/spart_champion_infantry_olympian.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/spart_champion_infantry_olympian'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/spart_champion_infantry_olympian'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_champion_infantry_mace.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_champion_infantry_mace'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_champion_infantry_mace'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/merc_thrace_swordsman.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/merc_thrace_swordsman'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/merc_thrace_swordsman'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_champion_swordsman_polis.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_champion_swordsman_polis'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_champion_swordsman_polis'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/ptol_infantry_swordsman_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_infantry_swordsman_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_infantry_swordsman_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/theb_champion_swordsman.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/theb_champion_swordsman'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_champion_infantry_brit.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_champion_infantry_brit'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_champion_infantry_brit'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/theb_champion_swordsman.xml"
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_hero_brennus.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_brennus'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_brennus'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_hero_demetrius.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_hero_demetrius'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_hero_demetrius'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_infantry_spearman_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_spearman_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_spearman_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_infantry_spearman_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_spearman_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_spearman_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_infantry_spearman_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_spearman_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_spearman_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_infantry_javelinist_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_javelinist_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_javelinist_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_infantry_javelinist_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_javelinist_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_javelinist_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_infantry_javelinist_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_javelinist_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_infantry_javelinist_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/actors/units/persians/champion_unit_1.xml"
ERROR: CObjectManager::FindObjectBase(): Cannot find object 'units/persians/champion_unit_1.xml'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/actors/units/persians/champion_unit_1_iron.xml"
ERROR: CObjectManager::FindObjectBase(): Cannot find object 'units/persians/champion_unit_1_iron.xml'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_infantry_slinger_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_infantry_slinger_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_infantry_slinger_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_infantry_slinger_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_infantry_slinger_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_infantry_slinger_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_infantry_slinger_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_infantry_slinger_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_infantry_slinger_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_support_female_citizen.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_support_female_citizen'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_support_female_citizen'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_support_female_citizen.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_support_female_citizen'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_support_female_citizen.xml"
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_support_healer_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_support_healer_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_support_healer_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_support_healer_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_support_healer_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_support_healer_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/formations/line_closed.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'formations/line_closed'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/formations/line_closed.xml"
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_hero_xenophon.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_hero_xenophon'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_hero_xenophon'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_support_trader.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_support_trader'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_support_trader'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_support_trader.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_support_trader'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_support_trader'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_hero_britomartus.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_britomartus'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_britomartus'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_support_slave.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_support_slave'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_support_slave.xml"
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/actors/props/units/weapons/spear_lance_reverse.xml"
ERROR: CObjectManager::FindObjectBase(): Cannot find object 'props/units/weapons/spear_lance_reverse.xml'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/actors/props/units/weapons/spear_lance_reverse.xml"
ERROR: CObjectManager::FindObjectBase(): Cannot find object 'props/units/weapons/spear_lance_reverse.xml'
ERROR: Failed to build prop model "props/units/weapons/spear_lance_reverse.xml" on actor "cavalry_spearman_c_r"
ERROR: Failed to build prop model "props/units/weapons/spear_lance_reverse.xml" on actor "cavalry_spearman_c_r"
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_cavalry_javelinist_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_javelinist_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_javelinist_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_cavalry_javelinist_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_javelinist_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_javelinist_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_cavalry_javelinist_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_javelinist_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_javelinist_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_cavalry_swordsman_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_swordsman_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_swordsman_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_cavalry_swordsman_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_swordsman_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_swordsman_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_cavalry_swordsman_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_swordsman_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_cavalry_swordsman_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_champion_cavalry_brit.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_champion_cavalry_brit'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_champion_cavalry_brit'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_champion_cavalry_gaul.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_champion_cavalry_gaul'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_champion_cavalry_gaul'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_cavalry_javelinist_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_javelinist_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_javelinist_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_cavalry_javelinist_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_javelinist_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_javelinist_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_cavalry_javelinist_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_javelinist_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_javelinist_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_cavalry_swordsman_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_swordsman_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_swordsman_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_cavalry_swordsman_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_swordsman_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_swordsman_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_cavalry_swordsman_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_swordsman_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_cavalry_swordsman_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_champion_cavalry_mace.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_champion_cavalry_mace'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_champion_cavalry_mace'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/ptol_cavalry_archer_b.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_cavalry_archer_b'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_cavalry_archer_b'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/ptol_cavalry_archer_a.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_cavalry_archer_a'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_cavalry_archer_a'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/ptol_cavalry_archer_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_cavalry_archer_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_cavalry_archer_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/ptol_cavalry_javelinist_e.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_cavalry_javelinist_e'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/ptol_cavalry_javelinist_e'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_hero_boudicca.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_boudicca'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_boudicca'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_hero_cynvelin.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_cynvelin'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_cynvelin'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/celt_hero_vercingetorix.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_vercingetorix'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/celt_hero_vercingetorix'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_hero_alexander.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_hero_alexander'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_hero_alexander'
ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/units/hele_hero_philip.xml"
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_hero_philip'
ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'units/hele_hero_philip'

• Like 1