Zooming in more on units

Astrid

I would love to be able to zoom in on our units/soldiers/ more than we are zooming now. It would make fights more exciting/accurate,and targeting would be easier plus we can look at how beautiful the graphics are. I never noticed how amazing the units look with their faces/facial expression,muscles {heh},and armour. Even our heros look historical and beautiful in their shining armour and wielding shiny weapons. If we can zoom in on them it would be art to look at,and appreciate. I know we can zoom now but what about zooming like total war where we can see a movie while fighting ?

10 minutes ago, Astrid said:

I would love to be able to zoom in on our units/soldiers/ more than we are zooming now. It would make fights more exciting/accurate,and targeting would be easier plus we can look at how beautiful the graphics are. I never noticed how amazing the units look with their faces/facial expression,muscles {heh},and armour. Even our heros look historical and beautiful in their shining armour and wielding shiny weapons.

You can edit a configuration file, you can find the file for your OS here: https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths. And add or edit (if present) lines:

view.zoom.min = 50.0
view.zoom.max = 200.0
view.zoom.default = 120.0
10 minutes ago, Astrid said:

If we can zoom in on them it would be art to look at,and appreciate. I know we can zoom now but what about zooming like total war where we can see a movie while fighting ?

Cinematics zoom like in SW: Empire at War isn't supported, probably yet.

4 minutes ago, Hidan said:

Press ALT + D ingame. There is an option if u want play without camera restriction.

It's not valid for multiplayer, especially rated matches.

• Like 1