0 A.D. Champions Cup

The games were played with the fgod mod. Since that is only a GUI mod, you can safely watch the games without the mod even if the game doesn't allow.

You can either download the mod or edit the commands.txt file.

"mods":[["public", "0.0.23"], ["fgod","1.6.22"]]

Should become;

"mods":[["public","0.0.23"]]

(BTW, you can see incompatible replays if you turned off the "filter incompatible replays" option.

14 hours ago, sarcoma said:

And here everybody thought rushing to phase 2 in oasis was the only way when it actually was a losing strategy. The phasing penalty (500 W, 500 F, time, pop) plus 400 wood for 2 docks plus 300 W, 300 M for 2 ships, meanwhile you could be making a decent army to stop all enemy activity. Thank you borg.

Except for the fact that that army didn't really stop Feldfeld's activity and that it was borg who ran out of wood.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sarcoma said:

And here everybody thought rushing to phase 2 in oasis was the only way when it actually was a losing strategy. The phasing penalty (500 W, 500 F, time, pop) plus 400 wood for 2 docks plus 300 W, 300 M for 2 ships, meanwhile you could be making a decent army to stop all enemy activity. Thank you borg.

Well, don't forget that there are different generations for this map, one with this small path of land that cuts oasis in half, and one with nothing in there. If there is nothing, only one dock and ship are needed. If i wanted, after the dog has explored which gen it is, i could just go boom, but i decided to go for this risky strat because it can be quite strong anyway

6 hours ago, (-_-) said:

The games were played with the fgod mod.

It doesn't necessarily mean the games were played with fgod mod, it just means that the replay provider (Jofursloft) had the mod enabled while spectating the game afaik

Also for this issue i had sent a message before in the thread

On 7/30/2018 at 12:16 PM, Feldfeld said:

There is a way to watch all these replays without any mods.

You need for each game to go to commands.txt, go to the mods list ( ctrl+f "mods" if needed) and delete everything that isn't 0ad public.

Then you will maybe need to delete replayCache.json in your replay list for the game to detect these changes. After that, launch the game and you should be able to see the replay.

It would be nice if players themselves clean the mod list before posting the replays, it would save other people from doing that (or from getting mods) and then no need to delete replayCache.

That's what i did with mine, before posting them.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 3:01 AM, sarcoma said:

op screencast with double follow player
The whole series is here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKyVerrKDgH48k52wHgFAIA/videos

If someone has good 2v2s i think it would fit good in that format of vids post me the replay

*Without any mod

Edited by sentado
*Without any mod

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • user1 unpinned this topic