6 hours ago, Genava55 said:

we can maybe let the building uncovered.

I think the cloth covering rather makes the building more interesting. A sort of Gallic velarium. The cloth should just be broad strips of cloth with small spaces in between, instead of a huge single cloth, kind of like this:

10-velarium-the-colosseum-revealed-documentary-antonio-scona-youtube-nice-colosseum-awning-awesome-design-1-1267-x-713.thumb.jpg.1f63730d4ae05484bfdd354f447cfeb6.jpg

The way those posts in the inner circle are set up seem to suggest something like this anyway

Personally I am more about using the Corent sanctuary as the basic temple because it was a building with a regular use. If it is not what you want, we could use it as a feast building since there is clear evidences of feasting, wine reservoirs and animal sacrifice and eating in the building (the border between politics and religious is thin during ancient times). For the wonder, I'm thinking about taking inspiration from diverses sanctuaries. Gournay-sur-Aronde for the core basis and the hanging weapons, Ribemont-sur-Ancre for the bloody ossuary, Manching for the golden plant/tree and the wooden statues of Geneva and Yverdon-les-Bains. 

The reason I suggest the Corent sanctuary for wonder is pretty straight forward. Every Wonder in game is a substantially sized structure (almost always the largest structure available), and relatively unique...The Corent sanctuary is both. Ribemont-sur-Ancre is going to cause nightmares. It seems overly vulgar, and inappropriate for a wonder that should stand the test of time (at least more than 1 generation). I mean, really, it's a pile of decapitated corpses... What kind of a wonder is that? A tree (even if it has gilded branches) doesn't seem like much of a wonder to me either. I mean, it's a tree... Wooden statues are also just that. Wooden statues... They'd make really lovely props and even as Delenda Est cult statues. But they're not a wonder... The reason I prefer Gourney-sur-Aronde as a basis for the temple is because its not unique. There were other sanctuaries with a similar set up, like the old Gallows Hill sanctuary: Wooden temenos wall and ditch surrounding a square-ish open space, with a single modest structure in the middle (round hut for Britons, rectangular structure for the Gauls). The Celtic temples would have a different footprint from the other typically rectangular temples, but they'd still be totally recognizable (the current one already has a unique shape anyway), would be historical and it's good to have some realistic aesthetic differences between civs (like the square CC of the Kushites or even the current Celtic CC's which also break with the "norm") 

Yes the Dun Ailinne got two phases, the first one is the one from the picture I put in the document. The second phase is an unique circular enclosure with round building in the middle. I prefered the first phase because of the seats and the "arena" looking. Iron age Ireland is not exactly the same than in Britain but is clearly closer than the La Tène Gauls. And I didn't think it would cause trouble since the actual fortress for the Britons is based on a Iron age Scottish Broch. 

I'm pro.

the woodhenge of Wiltshire and of Pömmelte

Cool!

Edited by Sundiata
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sundiata said:

The reason I prefer Gourney-sur-Aronde as a basis for the temple is because its not unique.

Corent is not totally unique. There is a similar one in Tintignac (see below), it is mainly a question of time period and regional specificity. Gournay and Ribemont are from the 3rd century, Tintignac and Corent from the 1st century BC. Gournay and Ribemont are from a period without strong urbanization, contrary to the others.
image.png.18eaf72455d271ed35ec790ce8784708.png

29 minutes ago, Sundiata said:

I mean, really, it's a pile of decapitated corpses... What kind of a wonder is that?

For the Celts it should have been important :spiteful:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/302531542_Lieux_de_Memoire_Central_Places_and_the_Sanctuary_of_Ribemont-sur-Ancre_A_Preliminary_Look?_sg=NhY95Jc0CjkOCKa1kEraSUTYkxcgQrJrrWQugBL902EbtZi8zMiJLoPeScySHCJZtq6355AAxg

Re-enactment by the association Les Ambiani :laugh:

image.jpeg.836e2d60af3a0e56bc421333ba958166.jpeg

Edit: irish equivalent, @Sundiata
http://www.miotas.org/article.cfm?id=Emain_Macha

Edited by Genava55
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genava55 said:

Corent is not totally unique. There is a similar one in Tintignac (see below), it is mainly a question of time period and regional specificity. Gournay and Ribemont are from the 3rd century, Tintignac and Corent from the 1st century BC. Gournay and Ribemont are from a period without strong urbanization, contrary to the others.

Interesting... But then I'd still go for the simpler 3d century BC sanctuaries as common temple and the 1st century BC large sanctuaries as wonder, and since the one at Corent is the more elaborate one (colonnaded courtyard), it seems like the logical, straightforward choice...

10 minutes ago, Genava55 said:

Re-enactment by the association Les Ambiani :laugh:

That's pretty funny...

I honestly just don't want to spend 1000 food, wood, stone and metal on a rack of corpses... It's a fitting atlas prop and would go nicely with elexis' new two streams map. But yeah... Rotting corpses... I kind of feel ill thinking about it... 

14 hours ago, Sundiata said:

Interesting... But then I'd still go for the simpler 3d century BC sanctuaries as common temple and the 1st century BC large sanctuaries as wonder, and since the one at Corent is the more elaborate one (colonnaded courtyard), it seems like the logical, straightforward choice...

Doesn't the current Celtic temple already represent this? :) 

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

55 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Not really, Celtic sanctuaries have the same basic architecture of a "fanum" (which was discovered as their gallo-roman successor):

image.png.43aeaf2753dba0933ca989d3ad7a8c91.pngimage.png.d2a248e7fc2db8f683e2d719a03e63b6.pngimage.png.6d5e70b5226d6eda443649b2a26a0396.png

15 hours ago, Sundiata said:

I honestly just don't want to spend 1000 food, wood, stone and metal on a rack of corpses... It's a fitting atlas prop and would go nicely with elexis' new two streams map. But yeah... Rotting corpses... I kind of feel ill thinking about it... 

Yes I understand that it is maybe too much gore. The weapons trophy is softer. But anyway I want to verify in the literature something about the Titelberg sanctuary. Maybe there is a good candidate there. It seems to have been a more massive structure but there is no details outside of books (no articles are very descriptive about it). There is only one artistic depiction but I'm not sure of its rigorousness and accuracy:

image.png.77fb049cbe99fb9f7a9ed7ca9147e51d.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Genava55 said:

Not really, Celtic sanctuaries have the same basic architecture of a "fanum" (which was discovered as their gallo-roman successor):

I am quite sure that in a very generic sense that the current Celtic temple took some of its inspiration from the sanctuaries, because that was the discussion at the time. But regardless.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

1 hour ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I am quite sure that in a very generic sense that the current Celtic temple took some of its inspiration from the sanctuaries, because that was the discussion at the time. But regardless. 

Maybe, but it misses clearly several points and misinterprets the basic function.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Sometimes you can say "close enough", but that's not really the case here imo.

image.png.43aeaf2753dba0933ca989d3ad7a8c91.pngimage.png.d2a248e7fc2db8f683e2d719a03e63b6.pngimage.png.6d5e70b5226d6eda443649b2a26a0396.png

Yep. There is a basic recurring layout for Celtic sanctuaries: A square (sometimes round) enclosure (ditch and wall), with a central inner sanctuary, later evolving into the Gallo-Roman sanctuaries (fanum).

6 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

4 hours ago, Genava55 said:

Maybe, but it misses clearly several points and misinterprets the basic function.

I always get the distinct impression, looking at the current temple, that it's somehow based on this:

ob_7043faa6752038ec159d912795099b9b_ferme-gauloise0-jpg.jpeg.22d211e7bee798a1d514e9194771e2d7.jpeg

It's just a walled farmstead, so that would be a weird mistake and I'm not sure it is actually based on this, but I do believe I've come across this image being mislabeled as a temple or something before. Again, I'm not sure though...

Anyway, here's some more interesting visuals:

Spoiler

1984755104_GournaysurArondeCelticsanctuaryGaultemple.thumb.jpg.89c5e55f7229026c7c270ec2808a4a33.jpg

Yes I understand that it is maybe too much gore.

Yeah, so, turns out that the ditch inside the Gournay sanctuary was also filled with bones and other gory stuff, so I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference anyway... I still think the corpse-rack would make a lousy wonder though :P 

526871471_GournaysurArondeCelticsanctuaryGaultempleditchbonesofferingssacrifice.thumb.jpg.b3eeeb8429d3e904541f87a973e73c65.jpg

About the Hemicycle building, check this out! An artist actually depicting a "Gallic assembly", in a hemicycle structure :) 

a_gallic_assembly_by_vincentpompetti-db1kz7e.thumb.jpg.10686f4e46916716c93d4ee05f7a2702.jpg

Again, I could be wrong, but I think this is the same farmstead depicted earlier:

Viereckschanze

Viereckschanze.thumb.jpg.d21c78da6a5ff7a87c57210ba8bac3e6.jpg

410.thumb.jpg.b8538c0e98578a9c2208d837dd06acff.jpg

Funeral:

Recreation-of-the-elite-funeral-of-Bouranton-held-in-Champagne-during-the-Early-La-Tene.png.cbfc2f2afd3ccb08565d9f291ea233c8.png

Oppida:

c9108217bf31f84770749fdeea0efe82.jpg.a2820c50e4ecafdfa6e6f53c3b82e5ec.jpg

c4e356356b8c9bb52b7d1f8a253127ab.jpg.e942eee7bf9c56c2bbb68c89439a94d3.jpg

Dude: "I'm like the coolest warrior ever, you know... All the girls want me..."

celtic_age_by_vincentpompetti-dax0tt6.thumb.jpg.d4c48d7bd982b3bd6dc2d9ae5893dfd8.jpg

Dudette: "Ugh, why is my boyfriend such a douche... I'm leaving him!"

into_a_gallic_oppidum_by_pegasusandco-d7r8n66.thumb.jpg.e85f7c5b11563cb9a2e08e25b7870664.jpg

dude travels to Anatolia to become a Galatian mercenary (really just trying to overcome the grief of his girlfriend leaving him): "I miss her sooo much..." 

2064106532_Galatianmercenary.thumb.jpg.9251650591c78ed5609d454b9bce0acf.jpg

The end.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/308992205_The_power_of_the_past_Ancestral_cult_and_collective_memory_in_the_Central_European_Iron_Age

http://mitchtempparch.blogspot.com/2008/11/viereckschanze.html

http://samla.raa.se/xmlui/bitstream/handle/raa/2511/1984_150.pdf?sequence=1

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10814-017-9107-1

https://www.deviantart.com/vincentpompetti/gallery/48658785/Celtic-and-Roman-world

Edited by Sundiata
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2018 at 3:04 PM, Sundiata said:

About the Hemicycle building, check this out! An artist actually depicting a "Gallic assembly", in a hemicycle structure :) 

Oh thx. It is from the authors Vincent Pompetti and Tarek. I like their art. The only things is their tendency to put everything they found in their comics. Montefortino helmet during the gallic wars for example...

On 8/10/2018 at 3:04 PM, Sundiata said:

Oppida:

c9108217bf31f84770749fdeea0efe82.jpg.a2820c50e4ecafdfa6e6f53c3b82e5ec.jpg

c4e356356b8c9bb52b7d1f8a253127ab.jpg.e942eee7bf9c56c2bbb68c89439a94d3.jpg

The first one comes from the comics Alix and is not very accurate since there is almost no archaelogical records of Lutecia on the island before the Romans. The author is not good with accuracy:

004658431.jpg

The second one is the fortress of Paule, during the 1st century BC.

Edited by Genava55
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 6:45 PM, stanislas69 said:

Maybe you could put up a thread with all the incorrectness of the current Celtic factions with screenshots saying what is innacurate ? Also maybe update the design document for those civ and give some way of improvements.What do you think ?

i love those endless discussions about history but I also like productive talking :) here in the form of making 0AD better.

I checked the buildings from the Celtic factions and in general there is no big trouble. The only thing is the overwhelming occurrence of round shields and britonic shields on gallic buildings. It should be nice to replace them by oval shields which are the emblematic shield in the gallic art. Maybe some farming tools and others common items could be interesting to enhance the buildings.

The forge/blacksmith have a fire and a chimney that are not really accurate historically but it is maybe excessive to change them. If you are motivated here some pictures:

image.png.24c0fdbc39014724fbdd0e3525f7c9d2.pngimage.png.4de972ac23a365b8775191df7b549b98.png

Outside the temple and the tavern that should be changed, I think the Civic-Center (actually labelled Caer) could be improved. I have the feeling that this building look too much like a market or a shop. I suggest to keep the main structure, to remove the foods, the showcases and the displays. I suggest to color a part of the facade of the building with the color faction and to add some discrete patterns/motifs. I like the idea of the portique and we could add on each side of the main door two wooden statues against the wall.

image.thumb.png.0938e468c2c20e41ff78d6a3d41f3d15.png

image.thumb.png.3d95b6c657edbcfad12ccd9be258ab93.png

image.thumb.jpeg.44d3f2e897bc54ebc445a4beffaab78a.jpeg

image.thumb.png.db72b617409f5ad6faf294d95454cb11.png

image.png.14d467d263f362ef0af10c150592500f.png

• Like 2

It took me a while, but I did a review of the possible labeling for the buildings. After a lot of hesitation and reading about which name is the best and personal reconstruction (I did my best) here my proposition:

Gauls buildings:

Building

Actual name

New name

House 

Annedd

Tegia

Corral 

Cavalidos

Cagion

Farm

Varmo

Olca

Civic-center

Caer

Lissos

Barracks

Gwersyllty

Coriosedlon

Rotary Mill

Melonas

Brauon

Storehouse

Ystordy

Capanon

Farmstead

Ffermdy

Buta

Blacksmith

Amoridas

Gobanion

Market

Marchnaty

Magos

Fortress

Dun

Dunon

Tower

Tyrau

Uxelon

Wall

Gwarchglawdd

Rate

Gate

Duro

Duoricos

Temple

Addoldy

Nemeton

Port

Crannoc

Counos

New buildings

Feast-center

Celicnon

Hemicycle

Remogantion

Monument

Mediolanon

Bretons buildings:

Building

Actual name

New name

House 

Annedd

Tegia

Corral 

Cavalidos

Cagion

Farm

Varmo

Olca

Civic-center

Caer

Tigernotreba

Barracks

Gwersyllty

Coriosessa

Rotary Mill

Melonas

Brauon

Storehouse

Ystordy

Capanon

Farmstead

Ffermdy

Buta

Blacksmith

Amoridas

Gobanion

Market

Marchnaty

Magos

Fortress

Dun

Dunon

Tower

Tyrau

Uxelon

Wall

Gwarchglawdd

Rate

Gate

Duro

Duoricos

Temple

Addoldy

Nemeton

Port

Crannoc

Counos

New buildings

Irish-royal site

Comardrigantion

Monument

Cantalon

• Thanks 1

On 8/26/2018 at 1:56 PM, stanislas69 said:

If you have time could you share why you chose those name over the ones we have ? :)

Its for history so if one day someone comes and says all those names are wrong we can argue why ;)

Sure. To be simple, the actual names are based on different modern languages mostly Welsh, Breton and Irish Gaelic. The problem with these modern languages is that they didn't share the same history of the Gaulish language and have a lot of loan words from Latin and English.

During the timeframe of the game there was two main groups and four sub-groups of Celtic languages known:

*P-celtic languages with the sub-groups Continental Gaulish and Insular Britonish.

*Q-Celtic or K-Celtic languages with the sub-groups Gaelic and Celtiberic languages.

The two actual factions are based mainly on the Gauls and the Britons that both used P-Celtic languages. At this point of time, the Britonish and the Gaulish are very close and have a lot of similarities. It is why I used only Gaulish dictionaries for my suggestion.

The Irish Gaelic are Q-Celtic languages with a long evolution and numerous loan words. For example Caer is probably a borrowing from the Latin Castrum. The Breton is a language from the Insular Britonish with Latin and Cornish influence that insular immigrants brought into France during the fifth century AD. After centuries of evolution during the Middle Age, the Breton have a very different pronunciation and writing of the words. For example, Annedd is an evolution of the Gaulish word Andoedo/Andosedon. The same for Welsh that emerges only around the third century AD.

In my proposal, I choose Tegia for the house because it is a well known word in Gaulish with an old indo-european root (-Teg) which has given the Stégos in Greek (house, roof). For the Corral, I choose Cagion because it is used for "a field closed by a fence" with an old indo-european root (-kagh) which has given Caulae in Latin and Hag in German (fence). Olca is suspected to come from an old root (-polka) which has given several words to designate a land suited for farming in Germanic languages and Medieval latin languages. Lissos is known from several toponyms and the root has survived in old irish (Less) and Breton (Les) to designate a palace and a royal residence. Tigernotreba is a personal reconstruction with the word Tigerno- very common in insular Britonish to designate a lord/seigneur and the word -Treba designating a habitation (either a house or a hamlet). Coriosedlon is a personal reconstruction with Corios (army) and Sedlon (seat) in Gaulish and Sessa (seat) in Britonish, I took my inspiration from the latin -sedeo used in Praesidium to designate a military place. Brauon is a mill in Gaulish. Gobanio- is a root associated with different word about the blacksmith and the forge. Capanon comes from a word in Gallo-Latin (capanna) which is suspected to be the ancestor of the word Cabane in French. Buta is a gaulish word associated with the idea of a habitation but with several successors in old french dialects that has given toponym associated with stable, barn and pigsty. Magos and Dunon are very well known word about market and fortress. Uxelon is a personal reconstruction for the name tower from the toponym Uxella meaning high fort or high place, the root Uxel- is associated with the idea of physical highness. Rate means wall in all Celtic languages. Duoricos is a portique with the root Dur- associated in all Celtic and Germanic languages with the idea of gate. Nemeton is a known word from latin litterature for sanctuaries among the Celts. Counos is a proposal for the port from the greco-celtic "Kóounnos nêsos", the toponym Cunis and the Old irish Cúan. Celicnon is a word proposed for a feast or a religious building (huge linguistic debate behind this word). Cantalon is a circular monument (root cant- for the circle) in a religious Gallo-roman inscription found in France. Finally my personal construction Remogantion and Comardrigantion both using the word Gantio- for the assembly. Remo- is the "first" like in the latin "Princeps", designating a noble class. Comardrig- is constituated of Com- (comrade) and of Ardrig (High-king, like in Irish mythology). Literally the assembly of the comrades of the high king.

Edited by Genava55
  • Like 1

Actually Irish Gaelic is not categorised with Welsh in the same Celtic linguistic group.  It is usually grouped more with languages such as Mannish, and Scots Gaelic as P-Celtic (If I am not mistaken.) while Welsh is placed alongside languages such as Cornish, Cumbric, and Breton.  It's a pretty minuscule point, but a point nonetheless.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Thorfinn the Shallow Minded said:

Actually Irish Gaelic is not categorised with Welsh in the same Celtic linguistic group.  It is usually grouped more with languages such as Mannish, and Scots Gaelic as P-Celtic (If I am not mistaken.) while Welsh is placed alongside languages such as Cornish, Cumbric, and Breton.  It's a pretty minuscule point, but a point nonetheless. 

Yeah my bad. Linguistic is not my specialty and modern Celtic languages are so complicated because of their divergent history. I'm more interested in ancient history, not medieval history.

Edit: Here an interesting comparison between the celtic languages:

https://www.academia.edu/6990656/Gallo-Brittonic_vs._Insular_Celtic_The_Inter-rela_tion_ships_of_the_Celtic_Languages_Recon_sidered

Edited by Genava55

On 8/28/2018 at 12:27 PM, Thorfinn the Shallow Minded said:

You are mistaken with the categorization as P-Celtic. Irish, Scottish and Manx Gaelic are Goidelic languages and as such Q-Celtic. Welsh, Cornish and Breton are Brythonic/p-Celtic. As an example, "5" is "còig" in Goidelic and "pemp" in Brythonic. Both Goidelic and Brythonic are insular Celtic, which is a different branch from Gallic. I don't know much else about Gallic though.

• Like 1

I did a design document with some pictures (not all I put in the previous document) for the Gauls. I did some modifications about the names of the units, I abandoned my idea of regional names (too restrictive) but I keep my idea of two reform: Gallic sovereignty reform and Belgian uprising reform. The unit description is at the end. Do you have any suggestion/remark/error?

https://www.docdroid.net/9fLYce0/gauls-design.pdf

• Like 1

Regarding the name for the fishing boat, the modern derivatives of "longos" mean "ship" both in Welsh and Goidelic, so that word might be more fitting to a bigger, military vessel?

Modern Gaelic for a fishing boat would be "eathar", Welsh is cwch pysgota - cwch would be the descendant of the curoca. "pysg" is the "fish" bit in the second word. Maybe your Gallic dictionary has something along those lines in it?

Insular Celtic also has bát and Welsh has bad for boat.

3 hours ago, GunChleoc said:

Regarding the name for the fishing boat, the modern derivatives of "longos" mean "ship" both in Welsh and Goidelic, so that word might be more fitting to a bigger, military vessel?

Why a military vessel is the first thing that comes up to your mind about a bigger ship? "Long" is also used for small ship in old irish. Probably it is a common word for any longilign vessels like the ones they found in Britain and in Denmark. There is a bigger early Gallo-Roman long ship that could fit in but it is still not a military one.

Insular Celtic also has bát and Welsh has bad for boat

Probably a loan word from old anglo-saxon Bat/Bad (boat). 

Modern Gaelic for a fishing boat would be "eathar",

Screenshot_2018-08-31-22-16-06.thumb.png.759a5a02fee2d42d9e64b72cd07b9007.png

Maybe something with itro-

Edited by Genava55

1 hour ago, Genava55 said:

Why a military vessel is the first thing that comes up to your mind about a bigger ship? "Long" is also used for small ship in old irish. Probably it is a common word for any longilign vessels like the ones they found in Britain and in Denmark. There is a bigger early Gallo-Roman long ship that could fit in but it is still not a military one.

I was just thinking for military in-game because they're gibber. Or for the merchant, and use the coracle name for the fishing boat? I have no issue with the word for the merchant anyway - I'm not familiar with the word at all, but then I don't speak ancient languages.

Probably a loan word from old anglo-saxon Bat/Bad (boot).

Sounds plausible.

Maybe something with itro-

Yep. Combine it with the word for? That would be in the letter p somewhere, since you said that Gallic is p-Celtic.

Edited by GunChleoc

The problem with the ancient marine is the lack of informations. Actually there is only a few boats found that could be celtic-like:

The Dover Bronze Age Boat (long for 8-15 men). The Ferriby Boats (from 6 to 20 men). The Hanson Log Boat (long for 1 or 2 men). The Flag fen Early Iron Age Logboat (long for 1 or 2 men). The Canewdon Paddle (long for 2-4 men). The Hjortspring boat (long for 12-20 men). The Arles Rhône 3 Gallo-Roman 1st century AD (31 meters of long).

Edit: @GunChleoc I checked a bit the context of the word longo- and it seems better suited for longilineal/willowy ship carrying a few men. Firstly, the word is also used in stream context, for example "Longroi" and "Longroy" in France, where the place names are made from Longo- and Rito- (ford) and situated on two small rivers, Voise and Bresle. The Voise is far from the sea and the Bresle goes in the sea. Another example with "Longuenoë" made from Longo- and Nauda (wetland), far from the sea. I see in the word longos a generic term for polyvalent willowy ship like the previous foundings above. Thus in my opinion, longos can be used both for fishing ships and merchant ships (and even small raiding ships but not well suited in the context of the game).

The war ship of the Celtic factions is only based on the description of Caesar. The name comes from Caesar too: Pontones. Some linguists suspect a latin origin, others suspect a Gallic origin from Ponto/Pontos.

The others names suggested in Gaulish dictionaries for the boats and ships are Nauson and Bacca/Baccos. But they are not certain.

Edited by Genava55

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:44 AM, Genava55 said:

It took me a while, but I did a review of the possible labeling for the buildings. After a lot of hesitation and reading about which name is the best and personal reconstruction (I did my best) here my proposition:

Gauls buildings:

Building

Actual name

New name

House 

Annedd

Tegia

Corral 

Cavalidos

Cagion

Farm

Varmo

Olca

Civic-center

Caer

Lissos

Barracks

Gwersyllty

Coriosedlon

Rotary Mill

Melonas

Brauon

Storehouse

Ystordy

Capanon

Farmstead

Ffermdy

Buta

Blacksmith

Amoridas

Gobanion

Market

Marchnaty

Magos

Fortress

Dun

Dunon

Tower

Tyrau

Uxelon

Wall

Gwarchglawdd

Rate

Gate

Duro

Duoricos

Temple

Addoldy

Nemeton

Port

Crannoc

Counos

New buildings

Feast-center

Celicnon

Hemicycle

Remogantion

Monument

Mediolanon

Bretons buildings:

Building

Actual name

New name

House 

Annedd

Tegia

Corral 

Cavalidos

Cagion

Farm

Varmo

Olca

Civic-center

Caer

Tigernotreba

Barracks

Gwersyllty

Coriosessa

Rotary Mill

Melonas

Brauon

Storehouse

Ystordy

Capanon

Farmstead

Ffermdy

Buta

Blacksmith

Amoridas

Gobanion

Market

Marchnaty

Magos

Fortress

Dun

Dunon

Tower

Tyrau

Uxelon

Wall

Gwarchglawdd

Rate

Gate

Duro

Duoricos

Temple

Addoldy

Nemeton

Port

Crannoc

Counos

New buildings

Irish-royal site

Comardrigantion

Monument

Cantalon

If we make this change , he must be considered for the credit in game(?).

13 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

He will not be considered he will be added unless he doesn't want to. Would be nice to have a patch for this if that's not too much to ask.

It is not mandatory. If you want to put me in the credits, a very small thing is enough. You are doing, you and others artists, the most important job. I'm actually just giving you work to do :laugh:

By the way, do you have any remark about the document? Is it practical for you? I want to be the most helpful I can.