===[TASK]=== Roma Helmets

Alexandermb

Italic Imperial type A.

IMG 2420

The Imperial Italic A was developed from the Attic type helmet. Two examples of this helmet were found at the excavations of Herculaneum.

The helmet was produced by Roman craftsmen and according to Henry Russell Robinson it was used by the vigiles.[8] The Imperial Italic A helmet was classified as such by Henry Russell Robinson in his book "The Armour of Imperial Rome".

fr9fH24.jpg

r9uwOb7.jpg

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

@Alexandermb I'm so sorry, I totally forgot. I was doing some herculean land management (gardening), house cleaning/scrubbing and needy goat tending. I'm still exhausted. And today I was further distracted by other topics. I'll see if I can do something tomorrow (my eyes are heavy right now). Give me another ping if you don't hear from me.

22 minutes ago, Sundiata said:

@Alexandermb I'm so sorry, I totally forgot. I was doing some herculean land management (gardening), house cleaning/scrubbing and needy goat tending. I'm still exhausted. And today I was further distracted by other topics. I'll see if I can do something tomorrow (my eyes are heavy right now). Give me another ping if you don't hear from me.

Don't worry i totally forgot about it too, i was cleaning most of my files and committing the ones left behind. Theres no rush im free this week until i get inspiration to start working in another shield or something else.

Next one could be Iberian shields.

• Like 1