===[TASK]=== Roma Helmets

Alexandermb

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Looks nice, thanks! 

Can I request an Imperial Italic helmet like this for DE's Praetorian Guard and Evocatus with and without the crests (just reuse the Gallic crests)? 

Up to you though.  :) 

Looks like this whit the decorations just that i forgot to do the decorations and different visor:

Spoiler

image.png

• Like 1

Just now, Alexandermb said:

Looks like this whit the decorations just that i forgot to do the decorations and different visor:

Hide contents

image.png

Pretty much, yeah. It's a lot more decorative version of the Imperial Gallic, but I think they call it "Italic" because they've only found it in Italy. Maybe someone else can correct me on that.

• 1 month later...

@Sundiata i request your services once again and @Lion.Kanzen

I Want to update the Attic helmet, however the point of attic helmet are the details on it right?

Well i've just found a way of doing the high detailed sculpts whitout struggling by performance or by vertex hand position:

Spoiler

image.png

Would it be possible to achieve the 2D Details of the attic helmets as separated textures for place i'll let you decide wich one, or even be free to choose the decoration, it just need some engraves to show the attic helmet.

3 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

I Want to update the Attic helmet, however the point of attic helmet are the details on it right?

Well i've just found a way of doing the high detailed sculpts whitout struggling by performance or by vertex hand position:

Hide contents

image.png

Would it be possible to achieve the 2D Details of the attic helmets as separated textures for place i'll let you decide wich one, or even be free to choose the decoration, it just need some engraves to show the attic helmet.

send me the most high resolution you can

Just now, Alexandermb said:

Sure, but could you be a little more specific? 2D outlines of decorations? Which ones? If you tell/show me exactly what you need, then your wish is my command. 

17 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

send me the most high resolution you can

9 minutes ago, Sundiata said:

Sure, but could you be a little more specific? 2D outlines of decorations? Which ones? If you tell/show me exactly what you need, then your wish is my command. 

Its hard to find good resolution references of attic variant:

Spoiler

helmIMG_5078.jpghelmIMG_5095.jpg3visormotif.jpg

The plan is to achieve the detail no matter if its engraved or bump in the helmet visor and cheeck, Head ornaments such as laurels are easier and i can do them.