Funny Relevant Videos and Memery

17 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

yes but they are same with Hondurans, they don't like immigrants, so the meme is a very hypocrisy.

we dont like be part of their Empire so we apart from them.

https://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/mexico-un-pais-que-ejerce-el-racismo-y-cree-que-no-es-racista/1273271

Spoiler

racism and believes that it is not racist
Despite the accumulation of evidence, why do we refuse to assume that we are racists? This has to do with the idea of mestizaje and how Mexico was built as a nation in the mid-19th century.

n Mexico, racism is a structural issue that is exercised daily and from which no one escapes; however, when confronted with this reality, Mexicans show surprise and argue that "we are not racists," said Eugenia Iturriaga, of the Autonomous University of Yucatán.

The academic explained that this inability to recognize ourselves is largely induced by the media and cinema, "because that word refers us to films like Mississippi in flames, apartheid in South Africa or Nazi genocide, but we pay little attention to our treatment of indigenous and Afro-Mexicans, or Central American immigrants or dark-skinned people.

even is Sport.

Spoiler

Resultado de imagen para honduras mexico faitelson

6 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

https://www.excelsior.com.mx/nacional/mexico-un-pais-que-ejerce-el-racismo-y-cree-que-no-es-racista/1273271

Reveal hidden contents

racism and believes that it is not racist
Despite the accumulation of evidence, why do we refuse to assume that we are racists? This has to do with the idea of mestizaje and how Mexico was built as a nation in the mid-19th century.

n Mexico, racism is a structural issue that is exercised daily and from which no one escapes; however, when confronted with this reality, Mexicans show surprise and argue that "we are not racists," said Eugenia Iturriaga, of the Autonomous University of Yucatán.

The academic explained that this inability to recognize ourselves is largely induced by the media and cinema, "because that word refers us to films like Mississippi in flames, apartheid in South Africa or Nazi genocide, but we pay little attention to our treatment of indigenous and Afro-Mexicans, or Central American immigrants or dark-skinned people.

even is Sport.

Reveal hidden contents

Resultado de imagen para honduras mexico faitelson

The opinion of David Faitelson must not be taken into account

Spoiler

You know a part of my family is from Guatemala (they were fleeing from the internal armed conflict), it would be insulting them and me if I shared the same opinions of David or the "euro"-norteños or those mamones fresas ( I did not find a translation of that word or any that means the same )

1 minute ago, Trinketos said:

The opinion of David Faitelson must not be taken into account

Reveal hidden contents

You know a part of my family is from Guatemala (they were fleeing from the internal armed conflict), it would be insulting them and me if I shared the same opinions of David or the "euro"-norteños or those mamones fresas ( I did not find a translation of that word or any that means the same )

after study my career isee this kind of reported are former to be this way.