Got banned for no reason!

notmeagain

And it seems like i cant create any new Accounts. Well done....

I never acted against the rules i just wanted to explain to them

and no, its not the end of the world but i guess this will be the end of me playing.... i mean wtf, no warning not a word, what the heck are these mods.... 

and furthermore, 2 posts a day is max on forums? :D great job there aswell ^^

I am telling the truth, i talked to him and he told me that he created 1 or 2 other accounts months ago. he played with like 1-2 games each.

And we both actually had no idea it was not legal, i mean i suspected it but i never saw a warining or anything. maybe you should consider implementing a warning (or even making regisrty a bit harder?) i mean if we could get away with this for months withput anyone noticing how many abusers are out there?

but else we are using only our accounts, this one ("notmeagain") and "Schweinepriester"

Thanks admins, but you could also have talked to me when i was obviously trying to talk to you and explain the matter. 

by the way, i am stilled banned, when i enter lobby i see system: forbidden

Edited by notmeagain

19 minutes ago, notmeagain said:

And it seems like i cant create any new Accounts. Well done....

I never acted against the rules i just wanted to explain to them

and no, its not the end of the world but i guess this will be the end of me playing.... i mean wtf, no warning not a word, what the heck are these mods.... 

and furthermore, 2 posts a day is max on forums? :D great job there aswell ^^

You can only post three messages when you first sign in this is to prevent Korean spammers from making too much damage.

@feneur will unblock you when he can.

About multiple accounts @user1 Is there any way to properly register them for a family ? 

Sorry for the inconvenience but there has been a lot of abuse.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, notmeagain said:

And we both actually had no idea it was not legal, i mean i suspected it but i never saw a warining or anything. maybe you should consider implementing a warning (or even making regisrty a bit harder?)

When you register for the lobby you have to agree to the terms and conditions, which clearly states this, so it should not be a surprise. Especially since ours are short enough to read without giving up =)

4 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

You can only post three messages when you first sign in this is to prevent Korean spammers from making too much damage.

@feneur will unblock you when he can.

Done (Y)

• Like 1