[HELP NEEDED]===Mods RC

Stan`

Just now, Alexandermb said:

@stanislas69 chinese storehouse/farmstead wont open:

Reveal hidden contents

is directly related to garrison holder tag:

Reveal hidden contents

Wouldn't be better if we disable that ? 

No it needs to be fixed. It only needs a few tag more, because that was a lazy fix. See https://github.com/0ADMods/terra_magna/pull/43

Just now, asterix said:

@stanislas69 the most recent one pyromod o millennium ad, I deleted the previous one and used the current one. Windows 10 Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M, recent drivers and  the backup integrated graphics card Intel HD graphics 530

Mmmh, I thought I tested, weird...

Just now, Alexandermb said:

Found this while play testing:

Reveal hidden contents

I can't remember doing that.

Renamed both chinese/zapotecs special ships to their respective range for allow PETRA to handle them (Stats remain unchanged):

• Zapo canoe > Zapo Bireme
  • Chinese Tower > Chinese Quinquereme

There was a bug relating to petra because of the lack of ships from the zapo civ (or maybe it was xion but i don't think so, Zapotecs were the ones standing idle in the shore waiting for a ship)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c2cc4957f14556cd718c1d6f7e3b68b8.png

6 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

Renamed both chinese/zapotecs special ships to their respective range for allow PETRA to handle them (Stats remain unchanged):

• Zapo canoe > Zapo Bireme
  • Chinese Tower > Chinese Quinquereme

There was a bug relating to petra because of the lack of ships from the zapo civ (or maybe it was xion but i don't think so, Zapotecs were the ones standing idle in the shore waiting for a ship)

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.c2cc4957f14556cd718c1d6f7e3b68b8.png

To figure out post the interestinglog.html  :)

Ok @stanislas69 so I finally managed to play it without that dialog, last time when I deleted the pyromod file i forgot to delete also in my documents/onedrive/my games/0ad/ also the mod and the other ones that is why it bugged out because it was linked to the previous versions after I deleted them all it stopped but even if one of them was there it continued to bug even though I was playing the latest pyromod.

15 minutes ago, asterix said:

Ok @stanislas69 so I finally managed to play it without that dialog, last time when I deleted the pyromod file i forgot to delete also in my documents/onedrive/my games/0ad/ also the mod and the other ones that is why it bugged out because it was linked to the previous versions after I deleted them all it stopped but even if one of them was there it continued to bug even though I was playing the latest pyromod.

So it's fixed ?

13 minutes ago, asterix said:

@stanislas69 also do not forget to update the name from Delingr to Xýlo and the readme files in mods.

Yes I will.

EDIT: Done.