Others RTS - Discuss / Analysis

14 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

the game is a C&C clone.

They themselves in the video admit this.

I think this will be the reason for the future success of this game, those classic game design are very attractive, I played Command & Conquer Remastered Collection two years ago, which feels great.

• Like 1

I think our realism enjoyers would take interest in this. I don't know how this could be made multiplayer, but the graphics, design and vision for the game are awesome.

Might be more of a sim than an RTS, but they will have some fighting mechanics apparently.

Edited by real_tabasco_sauce
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, real_tabasco_sauce said:

I think our realism enjoyers would take interest in this. I don't know how this could be made multiplayer, but the graphics, design and vision for the game are awesome.

Might be more of a sim than an RTS, but they will have some fighting mechanics apparently.

is it just me or time goes faster when zoomed out, and slower when zoomed in? are there other games like that?

I like that very much. bold choice. eager to learn how it's received.

• 3 weeks later...

Age of Mythology Retold - Announce Trailer

“Bringing the Definitive Edition treatment to Age of Mythology, the game will feature beautiful graphics, updated gameplay and more,” the developer said on Tuesday.

“We know that the Age of Mythology community has been hopefully waiting for a Definitive Edition, and we’ll be delivering. We’re working hard to bring you the glory of the original game with updated graphics, features and more. Stay tuned for more news.”

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/age-of-mythology-is-officially-getting-the-definitive-edition-treatment/

Edited by Genava55
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Genava55 said:

Age of Mythology Retold - Announce Trailer

“Bringing the Definitive Edition treatment to Age of Mythology, the game will feature beautiful graphics, updated gameplay and more,” the developer said on Tuesday.

“We know that the Age of Mythology community has been hopefully waiting for a Definitive Edition, and we’ll be delivering. We’re working hard to bring you the glory of the original game with updated graphics, features and more. Stay tuned for more news.”

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/age-of-mythology-is-officially-getting-the-definitive-edition-treatment/

I wonder if this will be done by forgotten empires like the other definitive editions or if it will be done by relic who made aoe4. Different things can be said about the two groups lol.

Edited by BreakfastBurrito_007

1 hour ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

I wonder if this will be done by forgotten empires like the other definitive editions or if it will be done by relic who made aoe4. Different things can be said about the two groups lol.

Probably since Forgotten Empires made the Extended Edition of AoM. But it could be also Tantalus Media who worked on AoE III DE.

I doubt Relic would work on it.

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Getting Return of Rome DLC

We announced an upcoming Age of Empires II: Definitive DLC, Return of Rome. Thinking the key art looks familiar? You’d be right! We’re adding Age of Empires: Definitive Edition content, playable in the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition client! We’ll be sharing more details in the not too distant future so stay tuned for more information.

Return_Of_Rome-1536x864.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genava55 said:

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Getting Return of Rome DLC

We announced an upcoming Age of Empires II: Definitive DLC, Return of Rome. Thinking the key art looks familiar? You’d be right! We’re adding Age of Empires: Definitive Edition content, playable in the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition client! We’ll be sharing more details in the not too distant future so stay tuned for more information.

Return_Of_Rome-1536x864.png

They said they were going to port AoE I to AoE II.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'd not worry too much, fellows. There's nothing we have to hide compared to those. We'll have it all too

Even the graphics of BFME Reforged - soon AI will generate these 3D graphics, quality.

The other niceties seen in your shared vids, pics are all within reach. Some good examples. Some overdo it. Or lack where we shine

On 28/10/2022 at 5:51 AM, BeTe said:

Interesting tournament match between the two of top 5 players in OpenRA RA:

Red Alert was a game where everything was very well done and intuitive. You didn't need to know a unit' 30 different stats, you just knew what they were good for and that was enough for good play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Red Alert was a game where everything was very well done and intuitive. You didn't need to know a unit' 30 different stats, you just knew what they were good for and that was enough for good play.

What you mean by this? I haven't played original RA much, but OpenRA is quite simple to play, you can basically win by just spamming tanks and infantry and positioning properly. Or if you like more micro, you can go tech.

• Like 1