Hello folks!

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supplies. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to get along with everyone.

Edited by Benjiex
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First off there is no one thing called kung fu their are approximately a  hundred of different styles called kung fu it should be properly named wu shu (war arts) the style in that video is Wing Chun since it shows Yip Man(Bruce Lee's teacher). Judo is an 18th century sport version of about 8 different styles of Jiu- Jitsu.I have been playing with the Tia Chi forms for about forty years the side effect to that was learning acupressure as well.

Enjoy the Choice :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Loki1950 said:

First off there is no one thing called kung fu their are approximately a  hundred of different styles called kung fu it should be properly named wu shu (war arts) the style in that video is Wing Chun since it shows Yip Man(Bruce Lee's teacher). Judo is an 18th century sport version of about 8 different styles of Jiu- Jitsu.I have been playing with the Tia Chi forms for about forty years the side effect to that was learning acupressure as well.

Enjoy the Choice :)

I know but nobodies teach Wing Chu here(my country), so only seen techniques in YT. and practiques with a expert.

I want basic learn

• Tai Chi.
  • Judo to decent level
  • Kung Fu decent level. is very natural form for me.
  • Boxing mid level
  • Jiu Jitsu all I can do, I'm aware is very hard.
  • Wing Chu because see similar to mi style relaxed and based in some movements.
  • With Karate I'm not good with that style of kicks.
  • Mua Tai look interesting defense postures.
  • And one of the hard yoga because have good movement and relaxing to create resistance to the body.

Actually only I'm practice Fitness like basic bodybuilding and regular cardio aerobics class.

The Tiger movements looks hard but good vs inexpert fighter. Yip man is a movie based in Bruce Lee teacher. , some movements are pure choreography.

Spoiler

Spoiler

My intelligence isn't for deport but, I want enjoy this.

1 hour ago, Skhorn said:

Stupid comment: First time i saw the name of the movie years ago, i thought it was related with the IP protocol as it was spelled: Ip man. Nevertheless, worth watching the movies

Me too.