AI intel

silverpathic

ok so the issue i am having (and this will let me learn more). the AI wont leave their islands. How Do i get them to build a navy, so what makes the AI decide to build a port/dock? Do i need to script some cfg fle?

(note i am learning so pay no attention to details etc of the map. its divided into two with 1 open pit in the center. 3 islands per side and each having specific rss.)

lol   put more informative titles if you want to get attention ;). I would never have looked at it as i thought it was about problems on intel cards which i don't know anything.

The AI does not use the flag quoted above, it tries to determine itself if it will need ships or not.  What is supported for the time being is going from A to B with ships, but it does not know how to go from A -> B -> C if it has to take 2 ships (i.e. if it can't go directly from A -> C). So maybe that's the problem in your map. What surprises me is that you say you have the same problem when you open up the center island (if you mean you made a way for ships to go through it?).

But anayway, i can't answer more without the map, so if you need more help, upload it somewhere.

• Like 1