[Map] The Aerie & Tordheim

Shiyn

Hello there, 0.AD folks!

Recently, ive discovered 0AD and its marvelous scenario editor, and ive playing with elevations for a while. I have a passion for drafting mountain forts so i gave a try 
with the Britons in a Alpine setup. After some testing AI seemed to finally find a way and storm the site, so it became a slightly fun map to play with :D

I wanted to bring the feeling of a crowded city in the Scandinavian fjords :D Started using the Acropolis as base to it.

The Aerie : Temple in the Mountain

m413vTb.jpg

vgt0c34.jpg

H3wLfkv.jpg

c2RMdCZ.jpg

jnMTmXz.jpg

QRDelog.jpg

MAP FILES > DOWNLOAD
(Skirmish map files usually go under Documents\My Games\0ad\mods\user\maps\skirmishes)

Town of Tordheim

wvXRG6z.jpg

WmNnNQC.jpg

hbfr9PW.jpg

lWKpIc2.jpg

Xin5MCX.jpg

skJtxer.jpg

TORDHEIM > DOWNLOAD

If some campaign and map makers feel like using it in their projects, feel free to take it, no quote or requests are needed o/ 

Cheers! 

Edited by Shiyn
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

We have Vikings in one our mods.and we soon haven a site like steam workshop.

Oh awsome! I gone straight for norse-like civilizations when i started playing so i totally must check out your mods. 
I didnt got any mods yet, no idea whats the mainstream content going around. 

Also im kinda interested to know where the UI interface files are stored, so i can start sketching some UI mods and make civilization-custom UI overlays. Ive been doing that for BFME2 and AOE3 for a while, so... Any follow up with that would greatly appreciated. :D

Nonetheless, ty all!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...