terra_magna bug!

gameboy

Today, I tested the latest terra_magna. When I entered the game, there were two error messages:

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/structural/celt_siege_ram.png"

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/structural/leather.dds"

@stanislas69

Edited by gameboy
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, gameboy said:

Today, I tested the latest terra_magna. When I entered the game, there were two error messages:

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/structural/celt_siege_ram.png"

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/structural/leather.dds"

@stanislas69

Those are related to xiongnu, they were fixed before but i belive changes weren't saved, i'll fix them.

• Thanks 1

Yep, needs a small change in petra:  It builds corral when the civ has no field, but xion have fields but no field builder!! I'll make a change in petra later to build corrals also in such cases.

Also, is it wanted that sheep production has no cost and only 1s duration?

Replaced xion_civil_centre_unpacked to xion_civil_centre and now they properly expand @mimo thanks for the suggestions.
Also replaced the phase superseeding

Spoiler

image.png.c0be4e5e73afeff887fdedbdb46bd892.png

Added the tech for limit nomad features to xion only.

28 minutes ago, mimo said:

Yep, needs a small change in petra:  It builds corral when the civ has no field, but xion have fields but no field builder!! I'll make a change in petra later to build corrals also in such cases.

Also, is it wanted that sheep production has no cost and only 1s duration?

Nope, that was testing months ago for see if the mix between stable and corral worked however they may need any sort of advantage from hearding since they won't be able to build farmlands.

1 hour ago, Alexandermb said:

Nope, that was testing months ago for see if the mix between stable and corral worked however they may need any sort of advantage from hearding since they won't be able to build farmlands.

You new nomadism tech could have "Cost/BuildTime", "multiply": 0.8  and/or "Cost/Resources/food", "multiply": 0.8 affecting Animals.

And maybe it would be even cleaner if we add in vanilla game a TrainableAnimal class to the few trainable animals that would be used for that purpose. 

And you haven't fixed the requirements of the phase_city_xion.

{ "all": [{ "entity": { "class": "Yurt", "number": 12, "class": "Town", "number": 2  }}] }

is clearly wrong. I guess it should be something like (but not tested)

{ "all": [{ "entity": { "class": "Yurt", "number": 12 }}, { "entity": {"class": "Town", "number": 2  }}] }

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mimo said:

You new nomadism tech could have "Cost/BuildTime", "multiply": 0.8  and/or "Cost/Resources/food", "multiply": 0.8 affecting Animals.

And maybe it would be even cleaner if we add in vanilla game a TrainableAnimal class to the few trainable animals that would be used for that purpose. 

And you haven't fixed the requirements of the phase_city_xion.

{ "all": [{ "entity": { "class": "Yurt", "number": 12, "class": "Town", "number": 2  }}] }

is clearly wrong. I guess it should be something like (but not tested)

{ "all": [{ "entity": { "class": "Yurt", "number": 12 }}, { "entity": {"class": "Town", "number": 2  }}] }

Tested and working. I belive theres already Domestic as class for sheeps and trainable animals.

• Like 1

@mimo I tested the latest https://github.com/0ADMods/terra_magna, AI problems, please help me, thank you! 

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/ai/common-api/entity.js line 722 reference to undefined property this._entity.garrisoned

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/petra/garrisonManager.js line 151 TypeError: holder.garrisoned(...) is undefined m.GarrisonManager.prototype.update@simulation/ai/petra/garrisonManager.js:151:22 m.HQ.prototype.update@simulation/ai/petra/headquarters.js:2745:2 m.PetraBot.prototype.OnUpdate@simulation/ai/petra/_petrabot.js:119:3 m.BaseAI.prototype.HandleMessage@simulation/ai/common-api/baseAI.js:64:2

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/petra/garrisonManager.js line 151 TypeError: holder.garrisoned(...) is undefined m.GarrisonManager.prototype.update@simulation/ai/petra/garrisonManager.js:151:22 m.HQ.prototype.update@simulation/ai/petra/headquarters.js:2745:2 m.PetraBot.prototype.OnUpdate@simulation/ai/petra/_petrabot.js:119:3 m.BaseAI.prototype.HandleMessage@simulation/ai/common-api/baseAI.js:64:2

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_outpost with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_barracks with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_blacksmith with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_fortress with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_syssiton with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_theatron with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_royal_stoa with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_outpost with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_barracks with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_blacksmith with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_fortress with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_syssiton with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_theatron with count < 0

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra error in incrementBuilderCounters for structures/spart_royal_stoa with count < 0

3 minutes ago, gameboy said:

@mimo I tested the latest https://github.com/0ADMods/terra_magna, AI problems, please help me, thank you! 

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/ai/common-api/entity.js line 722 reference to undefined property this._entity.garrisoned

Can you upload the corresponding commands.txt, and on which 0ad revision?

@Alexandermb New error : 

ERROR: Failed to find matching prop point called "dust" in model "art/meshes/structural/xion_training_ground.dae" for actor "barracks"
ERROR: Failed to find matching prop point called "dust" in model "art/meshes/structural/xion_training_ground.dae" for actor "barracks"

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, gameboy said:

@Alexandermb New error : 

Thanks, changed all to root prop point since dust prop point isn't really needed:

Spoiler

image.png.e79040115a8ea9c3c54050b7ffbdd869.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1